Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexia lane - Hertford  (Read 1416 times)

3 review(s) for alexia lane (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Pondy

Went to see this woman a couple of weeks ago

Alexia hall Hertford
Sorry haven't got the hang of doing hyperlinks

Communication.
Rang about 9.00pm as was feeling the need and asked if I could see her in an hour, bearing in mind here green light was on and it says she is available until 3.00am, she seemed really surprised to get a phone call but said fine and texted her postcode over straightaway, rang when outside and she gave me her flat number no problem

The meet.
Usual pack drill of hiding behind door, dressed in short skirt and stockings etc, fairly attractive woman, long dark hair, wearing big round ear rings, sort of girl you would see in romford if that makes sense, I'm not very good with ages but I'd say around 40.
Asked if it was OK as she had been surprised to get a phone call and she said yes, it's just quiet at the moment and had forgotten her green light was on, went into the bedroom and dealt with paperwork all ok, asked me to take my clothes off and started with a blow job,the girlfriend experience was defiently missing, I'd say 7/10, however the reason for the neutral is that there was no fk at all, tried to iniatate it with no luck, bearing in mind that it is offered it on the profile, on to sex missionary to a finish, bit of a chat about stuff then on my way.

Although she was clean and smelt ok you could tell that she was not shower fresh, pleasent enough and seemed to be happy in her job, however the lack of fk and 80 for 30 min means that I won't go back.

Over and out
Pondy
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:22:19 pm by Pondy »

Offline FCB

Went to see this woman a couple of weeks ago

Alexia hall Hertford
Sorry haven't got the hang of doing hyperlinks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Pic is 2 and half years old (June 2015)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:48:20 pm by FCB »