Sorry guys for srewing the review and because this review is a little bit late. I saw Kelly a couple of weeks ago but I'd been busy and kept forgetting to do write up.
Comms: Were good as I had been given the brush of by a friend and suddenly had some free time to fill, I didn't think I'd hear back but I got through via phone call and made a booking for about 40 mins later. Clear and easy to talk too and her directions were easy to follow.
Location: A block of flats in a private area, it's discreet and I had no issue finding somewhere to park. Inide was a very warm flat that was very clean and tidy.
Girl: Kelly was exactly pictured on her profile so it's genuinely her, you can't see her face in the pictures but her body is a match. She has lovely tits and knows how to work what she has perfectly.
Service: I had a simple half hour booking but it felt like it could have been longer as their was no rush and like I said above, Kelly knows how to work what she's got.
Summary: I had a good time and will go again in a few weeks, I would have gone again already but I like to try each type of chocolate in the box before I go back to one I already know is good.