Author Topic: SeXy ENGLISH SARAH = Chesham  (Read 2185 times)


16 review(s) for SeXiPetiteBLONDE (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline londonirish

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Her own flat in Chesham 1 week ago

Looks - 6/10 - Tiny but an ass to die for

Fee - £110 for 60mins


She was running late, I arrived and she joined me in the shower. Once washed and dried off into bed. She proceeded to do a dance (which wasn't for me). Then she asked if I would 69. Now usually isn't for me but i thought fuck it.... She jumped on and got to it, both seemed to be enjoying it then she hooked her legs into the bed frame and basically did this superman shit so she was in some sort of hand stand whilst sucking my dick!! I dumped my load so quickly when she did this!!

Round 2 - Started with RO and then oral and straight into to doggy. Now if you go this girl - doggy is the position you want. She is fucking fantastic at it. I have never seen or felt anything like it. She slams back into you like there is no tomorrow!!! I usually like swapping and changing positions but with her she does it so good you don't wanna pull out.

Over all would I go back...... I am not sure. Fucking awesome experience but something doesn't feel right when you leave. I can't explain it, I was fully satisfied but something was missing.




Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
she was in some sort of hand stand whilst sucking my dick!! I dumped my load so quickly when she did this!!

Thanks for the review. Did she do CIM the first round then? One previous reviewer had it, one was refused.

Offline londonirish

I didn’t ask but she just did it. She spat it out in a wet wipe 👍🏻