Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXIKATY - Derby  (Read 1720 times)

22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Desimonic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2 hour £70  Apartment in center of Derby.

Was in Derby last Monday and fancy a punt so Awank to check out what was available.
Rang Katy (Spanish girl)in Afternoon and she answered ( surprise usually never get through first go to any WG ).
Her English isn't very good so have to bare with it.
She was free  and available and i was lucky to be in the right area so off i went after discussing what i wanted (owo, kissing and maybe anal).
  Got to the apartment and rang the intercom and she buzzed me in.
Meet at the door by katy and wow nice tight body, just what i like.
Sorted out paper work and told to make myself comfortable.
she stashed her money and return while i was still undressing. She help me out of my cloths , kissing and touching my skin ( nice touch). Without any prompting she fished out my cock when she was removing my boxers, gentle push to the bed and started gobbling me there and then ( I did request OWO). Technique was OK but had to stop here using here teeth on the end off my knob (far to rough for me).
After about 5 mins of some nice deepthroat i decided i needed to fuck her.
On with the condom ( applied with her mouth  ) and told her to climb on top. You can tell shes a dirty cow how she looks at you and then looks at the cock going in and out of her as she squats on you.
Well after a while had to slow her down before i explode. She took this as a queue to change positions and offered me anal ( i did ask before hand). I declined only do to the overpowering loo smell when i first walked into the apartment, but overall she was nicely clean and fresh.
had a great time in doggy , and finished off with mish. She encourages you to bang her hard and deep with her sexy voice and who's to refused.

Over all a great punt and would see again, but was told shes not staying in Derby long.

First review but season punter. Have my reasons not reviewing before and the gaffer change my name so its all good now  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Nice review mate.

It’s a while since I saw her, but I remember she was fit.

She’s good mates with Columbian Carla, I think there technique an repertoire are similar. Deffo worth £60 of anyone’s punting money.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, sounds worth the cash, how much more is anal ? I assume its not included?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Nice review mate.

It’s a while since I saw her, but I remember she was fit.

She’s good mates with Columbian Carla, I think there technique an repertoire are similar. Deffo worth £60 of anyone’s punting money.
She’s upped it to £70 now matey

Online Dipper

Thanks for reviewing.

Looks and sounds very similar to Karla as has been said.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh hello.  :D :D

Blonde and takes it up the arse :yahoo: :yahoo: how have I missed this one ??  :unknown: :unknown: