Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBadGirl - Canary Wharf  (Read 3031 times)

17 review(s) for BustyBadGirl (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
17 review(s) for PrincessJas (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bbz123

Saw her back in September. Finally writing reviews for some of my shenanigans over the past couple of months.

link - External Link/Members Only

time -  30 mins
price paid - £100
Looks/Girl - 8/10

Definitely the girl in the pics. Incredible tits, really nice ass, a bit of flab around the tummy but nothing distracting. Overall super hot.

Venue - saw her in a flat near Canary Wharf station. She confirmed this was her new location.

Service - 8/10

So first up - no OWO, was a bit frustrated about this tbh, but she popped on the condom and gave reasonably good OW. Didn't spend much time on this as I was more interested in spending some quality time in her young pussy with a view of those tits bouncing, so got her to mount me in cowgirl. Oh boy, what a site those knockers were. Super juicy, super bouncy. Ploughed away making them bounce for a decent amount of time - she has a really nice tight pussy as well. I could tell she'd probably been fucked the shit out of most of the day, but was still pretty happy to let me fuck away as much as I wanted. Then decided to see how good her ass was, so bent her over in doggy - also a great view here. Then into mish, and back to cowgirl where she did a really good job of giving me an amazing view of those titties bouncing, at which point I popped.

I'd been ploughing her for around 30 minutes at this point, so clothes on and left.

Value - 7/10

A bit expensive at £100 for 30 mins, but a good enthusiastic service, although no OWO drops the value score.

Overall - 8/10

A solid punt with a super hot young girl, amazing tits, tight pussy. Again no OWO for me which was a bit of a downer. I would certainly consider returning though to see those tits bounce again. Now that persian camilla has gone off the rails, she's probably got the best rack aside from Elena (in my opinion at least).

Offline wxl

Was she providing DFK? In the last couple of visits that seems to be off the table (on an unspoken basis so far).

Offline bbz123

She didn't provide DFK from my memory either. I got the feeling she'd stopped offering some services, maybe because she felt she no longer needed to?

Offline peter purves

she's probably got the best rack aside from Elena (in my opinion at least).

Cheers for the review who's Elena...do you mean Clara??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

Who is your favourite from Elena, Busty bad girl and camila?

Offline wxl

I'd go Camila first, then BustyBadGirl and Elena last. Since my last visit with BustyBadGirl she wasn't doing DFK that put the tin hat on it.

Offline stayer

BustyBadGirl's AW profile has gone.

CONILAD

I'd go Camila first, then BustyBadGirl and Elena last. Since my last visit with BustyBadGirl she wasn't doing DFK that put the tin hat on it.

- could you give links for Camila and Elena - thanks