Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Samantha89 - Birmingham  (Read 7218 times)

30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline johnny56

I went to see Samantha recently, but as it's been a while since I last saw her, i've done a new review. However I will keep this brief, as most of the details are the same as my previous review and those of fellow punters.

The fee is £70 for half hour and location is not far for the NIA.

Comms were done via phone and text.

I arrived at the location and was promptly given the flat number and I made my way up. Sam was dressed sexily with boobs popping out and sexy underwear. She has put on some weight, but personally I still find her sexy.

Anyway we begin with some kissing, feeling up each other, before we both strip she's on her knees giving me average OWO.

Next we move to the bed where I lick her out for about 5 minutes until she comes, before we move cowgirl and shes riding me.

This was followed by reverse cowgirl and missionary before I blew my load. Quick chat whilst dress up, and i'm my merry way.

Overall a positive punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

I wish she'd lose some weight because her big stomach looks really strange with her ass being so small  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:18:28 pm by Bumbuttass »

Offline Spurt

Given how difficult it is to see her buddy I  wonder has she eaten her?

Offline bbois77

So Samantha has a beer belly and Pola a turkeys woggle, the local diet appears not to suit Polish WGs :scare:

Offline Bumbuttass

Beer belly and turkey woggle aside, both are still great shags in my humble opinion  :hi:

Offline johnny56

Given how difficult it is to see her buddy I  wonder has she eaten her?

I've been trying to Pola myself for a while, but she's impossible to get hold of. I've given up for now, and just see someine i can get hold of.

Offline Caratacus

Ah, the delightful Sam. My favourite. Haven't seen her for a while though so a little concerned re: the tummy (as a big tummy is a turn-off for me). I even walked for the first time recently as the WG had a little too much timber in the jelly belly area. Shame. Great girl though. And those breasts.........  :P

Offline Rockhead

Great girl though. And those breasts.........  :P

Ah yes, those incredible breasts. I saw Sam again a little while ago. I didn't think she'd put on weight in any significant way - she's always been 'curvy' shall we say -  but to be honest, I don't remember her tummy because I couldn't really take my eyes (plus hands and mouth) off those mahoosive fun bags. I doubt I'd even recognise her face tbh  :D

Dirty Lad

I saw Samantha about six weeks ago and she looked fantastic. 

Samantha is without doubt my favourite girl and i can't wait to see her again.  Not sure about this rumour about a large stomach, I certainly didn't see one on her.  All I saw was a beautiful figure and a great girl.  :thumbsup:

Online samsung1

Very hard to get hold of.

I had lost my previous punting phone earlier this year, tried to make a booking on a new number and told her I had seen her previously, and then got turned down. Due to her now only seeing 'regulars' or AW accounts with feedback.

Offline Caratacus

I saw Samantha about six weeks ago and she looked fantastic. 

Samantha is without doubt my favourite girl and i can't wait to see her again.  Not sure about this rumour about a large stomach, I certainly didn't see one on her.  All I saw was a beautiful figure and a great girl.  :thumbsup:

I'm with you. My favourite and a really lovely girl. Always have a fantastic punt with her. I think she's finished for Christmas now but I'll definitely have to have one last punt with her

Dirty Lad

I'm with you. My favourite and a really lovely girl. Always have a fantastic punt with her. I think she's finished for Christmas now but I'll definitely have to have one last punt with her

Last day tomorrow Caractacus - ill race you there 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Caratacus

Last day tomorrow Caractacus - ill race you there 🤣🤣🤣

Ha! Couldn't make that anyway. The best things are worth waiting for so I'll catch up with her on her return

Online samsung1

Ha! Couldn't make that anyway. The best things are worth waiting for so I'll catch up with her on her return

Potentially with a few extra pounds  :lol:

Its christmas of course lol

Offline netboom

Hi, can anyone tell me what street she is working on now? I'm not sure if I'm getting her confused with another girl? is there any pictures of her anywhere?