Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 2052 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Dreamchaser20794

Morning All,

Been on this site a long time but only recently had the urge to create an account and post a review.

I went to visit Lola a couple of weeks ago after reading nothing but good reviews. I must say i wasn't as impressed as most of you. Although she is a really nice girl and had a brilliant personality she didn't deliver what i asked for or expected. Typical i go for your standard Thai Massage punts, i usually find them to be a good price and i usually get what im looking for. However i wanted to find something a bit more exciting.

As Lola does with all her clients, she sat me down on the sofa, offered me a chocolate and asked what i was looking for. (Before anyone starts this i know this will seem a little odd) I told lola i liked to be teased and like to try and make the massage as 'realistic' as possible. I don't like to go to the punts with it being blatantly obvious what im there for, which is why i like the Thai punts because there is usually plenty of teasing before there is any mention of HR. Anyway, i told Lola i would like my manhood to be covered by a towel and for her to do a normal massage with plenty of swipes and reach unders etc. I also told her i prefer to have quite a gentle massage. To start with the massage was great, although within about 15 mins she had asked 3 times if she could take the towel off and i eventually said yes just to stop her asking, although it wasn't what i wanted. She carries on with the massage and there was very little teasing until she asked me to turn over. Once i turned over she teased a little more but no where near what i asked for. On to the HR and again i told her i prefer things to be gentle however every so often she would slap my thighs, scratch my legs and squeeze my balls - which was fucking agony   :scare: TBH i usually feel slightly awkward in punts so i didn't want to say anything to Lola and just hoped that it would get better. One thing Lola is great at, is recognising when your about to blow your load and stopping just before, this did feel great. Although the final time she did it, she didn't stop in time and i ended up blowing my load just after Lola had taken her hand away from my manhood, which meant i ended up having to do it myself - while lola was stood about 2 feet away giggling (which kinda annoyed me).

All in all i do think Neutral is a fair review. The massage was good and Lola was very welcoming and made me feel at ease but i wasn't overly impressed with the HR. I left her place thinking why has she sat me down and asked what i was looking for, and then done the complete opposite. I probably would go back just to give her another chance because i think she has potential to deliver a perfect massage/HE. Plus her price is very reasonable.

I am wondering if she didn't understand what i asked of her, but then again her English is spot on. Perhaps i didnt explain clearly enough. Either way let me know what you guys think. Remember reviews are based on opinions which are neither right or wrong (before any of you start saying my opinion is wrong)

External Link/Members Only

Offline DAlpine1980

Sorry to hear you didn't get the experience you wanted. I appreciate her style isn't for everyone, I loved the thigh slapping etc personally but I can see why others didn't.

It could be a communication thing or it could be she just doesn't suit your needs. Your experience will help others decide. I would and will definitelt go back but still think it is important to see how others fare.

Online PepeMAGA

Shame to hear about that, was it a half hour session? I saw her for an hour and it was about 40 mins before she got close to the HR

Offline EddieThead669

Good honest review Dreamchaser.
Although I really liked Lola, I can see that what she does is pretty much uniform to everyone.
But the ruined HR would be a real blow especially if she stood laughing.
That would annoy me too.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I think Lola is great, been to see her a few times - however you can tell she really likes the Dom / s&m side. I tried tie and tease with her and enjoyed it but it’s a bit too extreme for me. Last time
I saw her I went for a much tamer experience which was awesome - but she always has an edge to her. Still the best cock handler I’ve come across - I need to find an excuse to get to Brum to see her again.

Offline Dreamchaser20794

Shame to hear about that, was it a half hour session? I saw her for an hour and it was about 40 mins before she got close to the HR
I had booked to see her for the hour, but to be fair to her, the session lasted about 1hr 20mins

Offline Dreamchaser20794

Yes Wickerman, i can definitely see how she would appeal to most punters and tbf her cock handling was pretty good right up until the end. I will be giving her another shot, so hopefully next time is better. Will let all of you know