Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HelenaDoll99 -Dundee - One to Avoid  (Read 1488 times)

1 review(s) for HelenaDoll99 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bluesnowball

Dear all

Just been to see this absolute chancer above. Should have known better with her only being on AW for just over a week and no feedback but her comms were good and she was showing as available so thought wtf. Flat is a shambles, led through to a bedroom with what I can only assume was a 120 watt bulb in it with no shade. Mattress on a bed no covers etc and a packet of baby wipes on the bed. Should have left at that point. She stripped immediately, asked in very broken English if I wanted a massage. Said yes and got one the most scratchy ever. Cut that short and she asked if I wanted to have sex now. Said yes and she proceeded to reach for a condom. I wasn’t even hard yet! She forced it on and looked at me as if to ask if I was ready. I said no! She then rolled her eyes and gave me one of the worst BJ I have ever had. She then informs me she can’t go on top as she has her belly button pierced! So it was either me on top or doggy! That was it! Everything I asked her about on her likes list she said no! No kissing, no reverse oral, NOTHING! I asked her about this and she said not today! I went behind and struggled to keep it up with the lack of enthusiasm! Asked if I could then go on top and she sighed and rolled her eyes again! No eye contact whatsoever! Looked bored then whole time. I ended up taking a handjob and finished like that!

Paid for an hour and I swear I was out of there after about 30 mins! Which she did not question at all!

One to be avoided gents. I think she shares the flat with another too called AnnaRose94 so prob best avoid her too! Seriously the worst punt I have ever had. My own fault I should have known better.

Here is her AW profile:

External Link/Members Only

Checking her phone the whole time too! Avoid gents!

Online Flyswimmer

Rom in Dundee and bad service now there's a surprise. :dash:

Offline daviebond

Bloody hell mate!! bareback on the likes list!!! How the fuck did you not see that? :vomit:

Offline Towlie

Hell of a lot of alarm bells ringing fae that pro mate.

Ignoring all that, Keep it simple!! Don't touch Romans.

Offline bluesnowball

Daviebond- there’s also fisting, strap on, foot worship and domination on her likes list! Considering I had to ask her permission to touch her tits I would say not one of them has actually been done or ever will be!

Towlie - I’ll be avoiding them from now on mate! Raging! Thing is there was a Romanian in Dundee a while back called ’glamnatasha’. Excellent punt. Real nice lass. It’s chancers like this give them a bad name. Who’d have thought someone new to the game in Dundee would behave like that! She’ll no be doing it long!

Offline Marmalade

1. Bad choice if he did see her. Where were the brains in that?
2. Please read the UKP guide to reviewing. It’s not really up to you to ‘recommend’ or tell people to ‘avoid’ — it comes over too much either like touting or bitching from a competitor prossie. Though in this case most UKP-era wouldn’t touch her anyway. But a review is of your experience. Enjoy.

Offline Marmalade

Hell of a lot of alarm bells ringing fae that pro mate.

Ignoring all that, Keep it simple!! Don't touch Romans.

Aye hardsports as well. And a guess would be rather heavily pimped.

Offline bluesnowball

Marmalade are you a moderator? I am talking about my experience I had and trying to warn others off as I just don’t see this as being a one off! I’m trying to help others! Fairly new to all this so gives a break! I’ve seen other reviews on here that advise to avoid!

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade are you a moderator? I am talking about my experience I had and trying to warn others off as I just don’t see this as being a one off! I’m trying to help others! Fairly new to all this so gives a break! I’ve seen other reviews on here that advise to avoid!

Don’t worry. There are no moderators except Admin. But don’t expect ‘breaks’. We also try to help you (rather than watching you imitate the worst examples of reviews on here.) Keep trying to help punters. We’ll keep trying to help you help them. 

Offline bushman

1. Bad choice if he did see her. Where were the brains in that?
2. Please read the UKP guide to reviewing. It’s not really up to you to ‘recommend’ or tell people to ‘avoid’ — it comes over too much either like touting or bitching from a competitor prossie. Though in this case most UKP-era wouldn’t touch her anyway. But a review is of your experience. Enjoy.
Agree. I smell BS. Think OP was looking for BB and are sour grapes he didn't get any.
Why would you try a prossie with Bareback on her likes list if you are not looking for it.

Offline bluesnowball

Oh ffs wish I’d never have posted this now! I’ve had a look and tried to edit the title to remove the AVOID AVOID AVOID bit but no can do. Everything else I stand by.

Bushman - look at her likes list everything is on it! Was I also looking for hard sports aye? No I can assure you I was not looking for bareback off a Romanian prostitute! Few other reviews on here for Romanians pretty much the same as mine too!

Johnc88

Oh ffs wish I’d never have posted this now! I’ve had a look and tried to edit the title to remove the AVOID AVOID AVOID bit but no can do. Everything else I stand by.

Bushman - look at her likes list everything is on it! Was I also looking for hard sports aye? No I can assure you I was not looking for bareback off a Romanian prostitute! Few other reviews on here for Romanians pretty much the same as mine too!

I think it’s the fact you went to see a WG that offers bareback, why take the risk? Whether see does it or not you don’t know. You mention hardsports as a comparison but that’s not really the same as bareback is it? If you wanted to see a rom there is plenty in the Dundee area that don’t have it as a like.

Offline bluesnowball

Aw you kidding me with this!? I quite clearly did not read that list before I went. She very clearly does not offer bareback that’s the point I am trying to make. She offers f*ck absolute all that is on her likes list. Get it?

Anyone know how I contact admin to get this taken down? Not worth this shit

Offline Courtney

It won’t be taken down. :crazy: :wacko:

Not worth this shit

Log out and don’t come back then. :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

I agree about smelling bullshit and also on calling it. But joining UKP is a baptism of fire. People make mistakes. Especially trolls! But genuine punters make mistakes as well. So on principle he has the the right to shape up and prove himself (in future reviews). That is, unless Admin does weigh in and kick him off.

Honestly, even if you lurk on UKP, you should really pick up enugh sense a) not to pick Romanian barebacker hard-sport cattle unless that is avowedly your thing; b) not to write reviews that are over-the-top; and c) not to boast about your own stupidity, at least until you can balance it with some better experience.

Why go to such lengths to look at a rather shitty thread?
So others might hopefully learn.

And to the OP: please don’t come back with, “ooo you’re right I’m so sorry I’m a genuine punter I’ve learnt my lesson points noted blah blah bloody blah”: just do it:
punt sensibly, review and contribute sensibly, or fuck off before you make things even worse for yourself.

Offline Courtney

Aw you kidding me with this!? I quite clearly did not read that list before I went.

That must be a first...
...a punter that has never read a WGs like list. :dash: :D :crazy:

Offline Clattypats

Aw you kidding me with this!? I quite clearly did not read that list before I went. She very clearly does not offer bareback that’s the point I am trying to make. She offers f*ck absolute all that is on her likes list. Get it?

If you didn't read her LL then how could you have been disappointed, as you wouldnt have known what services she offered  :bomb: , or in this case ...didn't offer..

I take it you don't sit in on all of her bookings, therefore you don't know if she" clearly does not offer BB.. :rolleyes:

Albeit,Probably her pimp that ticked everything on the LL, but no-one knows that for certain...

Offline tazman1002001

I've edited and removed the 3 Avoids and replaced with updated title
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: