Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__Brazil - Croydon  (Read 695 times)

12 review(s) for Your__Beauty (5 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on Mia for a couple of weeks now, so on the back of respected (in my opinion) Croydon reviewers Sean70 and NickA I decided to make myself an appointment.

I phoned the advertised number, but go no reply. However immediately afterwards I got a full text with most the address, services offered and prices. I followed up with a text booking.

Arrived on time to find no answer. I'm 99% sure that another punter was loitering with a view to visit Mia too - almost confirmed when I heard him on the phone saying 'Mia'....Not a good start - a potentially double booking. There were a couple of other folk wandering about, but I didn't pay that much attention to them.

Anyway I was eventually let into her block where I met Mia at her door returning from shopping. I waited outside whilst she got ready, before being let in. Whilst wearing no make up (which she apologised for) she looked like the photos. Shorter than I expected but curvy. I'd pitch her age in the mid-late 30s.

Service agreed (FK and OWO) and funds exchanged - £70 for 30 mins. She left to stash the cash when I heard a knock on the door. I assumed a flat-mate, but after the punt suspected it may have been her next punter...maybe the same bloke I saw downstairs

I have to say that I was generally disappointed. Whilst Mia French kissed quite well and was OK at OWO, there was too much use of the hand for me. She kept pouring baby oil on little Gaz too. Anyway no CIM (which she said) - and I eventually deposited my load on her jugs. Mia did seem a bit distant during our time and was a bit apologetic at the end...I think she knew she hadn't delivered to the standards that others seem to have got...

Anyway, left to see what I reckon was another punter entering the flats...He seemed familiar from the ones I paid less attention to earlier.

All in all I reckon I was only in her flat for 20 mins....very disappointed. I think she had probably been swamped with bookings and was trying to manage them...That's not an excuse as the chances are all 3 of us will have been short changed, rather than 2 satisfied punters and one accepting he may have to book later.

I've gone with a generous neutral here as it wasn't a complete write-off. Doubt I'd return anytime soon - although if I did I would look to visit at what I'd consider a more likely quietish time

sean70

OP disappointed to hear of your less than satisfactory punt. It started off bad and quite frankly never recovered. Your experiences, in part, at the beginning mirror my own hence why I put a word of warning in my review with regards to time management.

I had to wait 30 minutes, luckily I was greeted by a fresh and might I add up for it SP who made an effort in her apearance. Bluntly the maid is hopeless and says yes to whatever time and does not even bother asking the duration of your meet. I don't blame for you for not going back but as you have eluded to on another day when the maid has not tripled booked her you prob would have had a great time.