Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Surbiton Massage  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only£20-surbiton-kingston/1132563383

Visited this parlour last night. Upon arrival was greeted by a very large lady who was the owner and straight away she said would you like normal massage or full body to body, lol I said who performs the massage and she said I do !!  :scare:
I said do you have any slimmer young girls available and she laugh's and said I understand and points me to Mel.
Mel is not a stunner but about 40 years old and a bit prettier than the owner. So I opt for the 30 minute massage and go into the darkened cubicle and undress. A couple of minutes later Mel pops in and starts to brush my body with a light feather touch and then she applies the oil and starts what is a fairly good firm massage, after about 10 minutes she starts to brush my balls and then grabs my erect cock and whispers do you want happy ending or body to body. I opt for HE so she asks me to turn over and proceeds to pour the oil over the old chap and then starts a slow wank stopping every now and again to delay the inevitable. After about 5 minutes she takes more control of the old boy and finishes me off to a brilliant climax. She then cleans me up and finishes with a head massage. I then sit up and grab her breasts from under her top and say that I will have a full body massage next time, I also touch her pussy on top of her clothes, she says ok but not full sex.
All this for a bargain £40 I think although a bit seedy it was good value for money.

Offline farnbrojohn

Thanks MLicker, just the sort of slightly seedy place that I might give a try.
So were the ladies (mature) Thai? & do you think the large owner might be worth a go?
(HE only not B2B!). Confidence & eye contact would be important to me.
Banned reason: 8 years, contributed fuck all, good lad, time to go Ho Ho Home
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Muff licker

Hi farnbrojohn

The ladies are mature the owner is large and about 50 and if that is your thing she said she does a good massage. I thought it would be a bit kinky to let her rub my cock but i opted for the younger one. To be honest £20 for a wank is a pretty decent price if you go for it please leave a report. I think their sign says that they are open until 10PM now

Offline bhudda

Is this the berrylands place?

If so i went a couple of times but it was a while ago now. Used to be the overweight old asian manager and younger overweight europeans.

Tried a 4 hand massage there which was very disappointing ... although the younger girl did a decent enough massage the old woman's contribution was primarily to try and get me to fondle her and I didn't want to cos I'm not really in to fat old women. She actually made me feel quite uncomfortable.

The next time I went just had a 2 hand massage with a different lass but it wasn't good enough to persuade me to go back a third time.

Offline Ssoap

Is this the berrylands place?

If so i went a couple of times but it was a while ago now. Used to be the overweight old asian manager and younger overweight europeans.

Tried a 4 hand massage there which was very disappointing ... although the younger girl did a decent enough massage the old woman's contribution was primarily to try and get me to fondle her and I didn't want to cos I'm not really in to fat old women. She actually made me feel quite uncomfortable.

The next time I went just had a 2 hand massage with a different lass but it wasn't good enough to persuade me to go back a third time.

Yes it is Berrylands - I went a couple of years ago never again