Author Topic: Alizee21 - Outcall  (Read 1533 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 8055

When - early November
Where - Newcastle hotel outcall
Price - £140 + £30 anal (1 hour)
Link - booked via Adultwork  (new link External Link/Members Only)

Saw Alizee early November for my first outcall, work had put me up in a hotel since I was working late so thought I would take advantage. Booked Via adult work and UKE about a month in advance discussed what services were required (anal and lap dance).

I text the night before to confirm booking and to give her room number. On to the meet I had to text to let her know that the doors outside of the lifts were keycarded so she would need to let me know when she arrived. Text came and I was on my way, Id agree with what others have said in saying she is a real head urner. We passed a few hotel employees on the way back to the room and they even stared at us, probably thinking what the hell is she doing with him?!?

Back in the room Alizee layed on a massive French kiss and I passed on payment. Alizee sat me on the bed and started stripping her casual dress and underneath she had hold ups and a fishnet dress, extremely sexy. Lap dance to start with her grinding hard on me inbetween deep French kissing and dirty talk in her sexy accent. After a few minutes all of her clothes were off and she started taking my pants off and gave absolutely incredible OWO, great mix of hands free going deep and ball licking. I asked to go in to 69 which Alizee was happy to oblige, great fresh tasting pussy and arse and Those famous pussy lips were something else.

I started feeling twinges so asked for a condom and for Alizee to go on top, she rode me enthusiastically and continued with the dirty talk willing me to talk dirty back,!her pussy is nice and tight and I thought I better ask to go in to anal before I blow because round 2 doesn’t normally happen within an hour. She proceeded to lube up and bend over willing be to ‘fuck her French ass’ she is very tight but went in nicely, I took it slow at first but the. She started to push back which was amazing, I then asked if we could go in to missionary while still doing anal, a little more lube applies and we were off and this was incredible, Alizee playing with her pussy whilst maintaining eye contact I don’t know how I’d didn’t pop.

I asked if I could fuck her pussy again so a change of condom it was and she was back on top riding me hard until I took the reigns and fucked her hard and that was all I could handle and I filled 3 months of built up fluid in to the condom. Alizee was amazed with how much there was, it’s a good job I didn’t ask for CIM! Afterwards we cuddled whilst talking about random stuff. She is very friendly and talkative, i am terrible with accents and didn’t know what to expect but her English is great with her sexy accent.

All in a spectacular punt definitely joint top with Bethany for my favourite so far. £170 may seem highl and is the most I’ve ever paid (and probably ever will) but I think it was money well spent and I wouldn’t have a snowball in hells chance with someone with supermodel looks like Alizee (maybe it’s bacuse I’ve just seen Justice League but I think she looks very similar to Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman)

Will hopefully get to see her again at her place before she moves back to France
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:08:28 am by 8055 »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review, thanks. She is expensive but worth it as a treat occasionally imo  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Up to you how you spend youre money mate.....but £170 for an hour????

Offline 8055

Up to you how you spend youre money mate.....but £170 for an hour????

Haha yeah it’s steep but I had a decent bonus from work and thought I’d treat myself. I might have a different view after Christmas when I’m skint!