Author Topic: Ilford Raisa SCAM & ROBBERY!!!  (Read 8560 times)

Offline Mercu2015

Firstly apologies I’ve never done a review before so have no clue what to include apart from AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

I was feeling for a pint today so I called raisa as she wasn’t too far from where I was, phone rang and went to voicemail. I get a text straight away saying “ TEXT ME”.. I confirm address which was in Ilford about 5 mins walk from the station get there for 11:30pm. Tried to call on my way but got a text saying don’t call just text .. thought it was a little strange but I still carried on. Get to the flat just about to text for door number but someone opens the door, rather than hanging around on the street I went inside and sent a message confirming I have arrived. I then get a call answered but it was silent... at the same time two males popped out asked me how much money I have on me as I am here to see raisa, then empty my pockets ( only had £60 on me) and also take my cheap watch!! They then make off!!

Thought I would share this as I got robbed today and didn’t want anyone else in the same position! Sorry again as this is my first time posting.

External Link/Members Only



Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Sorry for the shite experience.

How crap is your phone that they didn't take it?

Lucky they didn't take a shine to your clothes.

Offline Bassman

Well that’s a crap one. Not many options when you find yourself in a flat with 2 dudes.

Can I ask why you walked into a random flat as it’s door opened? Did someone beckon you in? If so, who?

It’s almost the perfect con.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:12:17 am by Bassman »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
07758 144264
07758144264
+447758 144264

Phone number for search purposes

Sorry to hear about this OP.

Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,988
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Sorry to hear matey i think its a scam profile/ robbed photos as ive seen these pics before on VS advertised in Nottingham, unless shes moved around obviously.

Offline darkknightrises

The last part of the ad on vivastreet where it lists all the postcodes they visit might be a clue for other profiles with the same text to avoid, there are lots of these ads of viva street.

">PLEASE READ MY DESCRIPTION: I AM RAISA FIRST OF ALL I PROMISE IS MY REAL PHOTOS MADE IN THE FLAT WHERE I WORK. I CAN PROVE WITH TATOOO - LEFT HAND. Services : NO RUSH - FULL GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE KISS , F_UK ALL POSSITIONS , BLOWJ OWO WET AND SLOOPY WITHOUT COND. I AM A TEEN GIRL 18 YEARS LATINA FIT HOT BODY NICE BIG BREAST AND HOOOT BUMMM, ANGEL FACE ,BLUE EYES , BIG LIPS ..LIKE U SEE IN THE PHOTOS. IF U ARE TIRED TO GO AND SEE FAKE GIRLS WITH FAKE PHOTOS !!!! COME AND SEE ME I AM 1000% REAL Y PAY U 100 £ IF I AM NOT THE GIRL FROM PHOTOS. <br>- I AM INDEPENDENT AND I LIVE IN A NICE FLAT 5min NEAR ILFORD STATION. IN RICHES ROAD. ig1 -U CAN BE FROM ANY COUNTRY AS LONG U ARE GENTELMAN AND CLEAN. I HAVE SHOWER FACILITIES. Call me or Text :07758144264. 40-15 min. 60 half hour. 100 hour Gfe owo Tantric nuru massage cheap escort near me. romford essex brentwood hornchurch rush green barking dagenham chadwell heath goodmayes seven kings redbridge gants hill barkingside hainault newbury park little heath ilford chigwell woodford manor park ----forest gate wanstead newham stratford east village plaistow manor park est ham newham leyton leytonstone loxford beckton gallions reach cyprus royal albert prince regent canning town plaistow west ham leamouth upton park abbey road wanstead woodgrange park ---- ----east village hackney wick maryland upney becontree thamesmead abbey wood silvertown north woolwich london city airport woodford green cigwell waltham forest walthamstow harold wood upminster gallows corner noak hill buckhurst hill lambourne end stapleford tawney abridge epping loughton roding tower hamlets canary warf camden becontree heath heathway finsbury park, manor house,crouch hill ,harringay, seven sisters, stamford hill ,highbury&amp;islington ,arsenal ,hornsey ,tottenham halle, holloway,hackney,enfield,barnet , camdem,alexandra palace, muswell hill ,highgate , crouch end ,finchley , golders green,stoke newington,soreditch, mile end , bow,tower hamlets ,archway, holloway ,edmonton.turnpike lane ,wood green , bounds green ,southgate, arnos grove,barnet Central london cheap escort near meWhitechapel-bethnal green-stepmey green-shadwell-wapping-aldgate-tower hill-limehouse-mile end-bow-cambridge heath-canary wharf-canada water-monument-bank-london bridge-poplar. rm1 rm2 rm3 rm4 rm5 rm6 rm7 rm8 rm9 rm10 rm11 rm12 rm13 e1 e2 e3 e4 e5 e6 e7 e8 e9 e10 e11 e12 e13 e14 e15 e16 e17 ig1 ig2 ig3 ig4 ig5 ig6 ig7 ig8 ig9 ig10 ig11 ig12<".#

Sorry for the copy n paste.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

henrynorth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I know this is taking a chance here. But would you consider informing the police about this. ?

I fully realise it would probably be just a report being made but you never know it might help someone else to avoid what you went through.


Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,988
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I know this is taking a chance here. But would you consider informing the police about this. ?

I fully realise it would probably be just a report being made but you never know it might help someone else to avoid what you went through.
+1

Offline mr_man_69

Don't punt in Ilford for a while. A Romanian pimp just had his melon bashed in by half a dozen guys with baseball bats on the high st in the early hoursd of a Saturday morning. There's some turf battle going on. The guy that got done is meant to have had 100 brasses under his thumb so I'd avoid all Roms within 50 miles just to be sure.

Offline darkknightrises

Don't punt in Ilford for a while. A Romanian pimp just had his melon bashed in by half a dozen guys with baseball bats on the high st in the early hoursd of a Saturday morning. There's some turf battle going on. The guy that got done is meant to have had 100 brasses under his thumb so I'd avoid all Roms within 50 miles just to be sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

External Link/Members Only

Maybe serbu was in charge of all them prossies on ilford lane a couple months back. He has imported 100 apparently, there were not far off that on the lane a few months back.


Offline Mercu2015

It was a crap phone I think I bought it for £90 last year.... I went in the building as a resident was coming out and it was absolutely freezing... thought I would keep myself warm until she sends me the post code.

I really just hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Offline Wankingdead

While I feel for anyone who find themselves in this situation, my understanding is that working girls usually are just that with no other criminal activity added.
I think you need to inform vivastreet first and the police second and you dont even need to say that you were in the building.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry but I don't believe this story I thinks it's 100 percent bullcrap  :thumbsdown: maybe a rival Sergei

Offline Mercu2015

I am not a Sergei, I’m just a working class young male. I’ve never been in that situation in my life it shocked me that bad I felt the need to inform other people. So if you believe it’s bullcrap that is your choice mate ... at least I done my part by alerting others for their safety.

Offline Wankingdead

I am not a Sergei, I’m just a working class young male. I’ve never been in that situation in my life it shocked me that bad I felt the need to inform other people. So if you believe it’s bullcrap that is your choice mate ... at least I done my part by alerting others for their safety.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Trex

Sorry but I don't believe this story I thinks it's 100 percent bullcrap  :thumbsdown: maybe a rival Sergei

Well his name is Mercu sounds like a Romanian name too me. Mercu2015 been a member since Jan 2016 what took him so long to do a review.   

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,804
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Well his name is Mercu sounds like a Romanian name too me. Mercu2015 been a member since Jan 2016 what took him so long to do a review.

only mercu2015 found by google is Malaysian

Offline Brazilian Martian

I am not a Sergei, I’m just a working class young male. I’ve never been in that situation in my life it shocked me that bad I felt the need to inform other people. So if you believe it’s bullcrap that is your choice mate ... at least I done my part by alerting others for their safety.

Yeah yeah yeah  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well his name is Mercu sounds like a Romanian name too me. Mercu2015 been a member since Jan 2016 what took him so long to do a review.

Exactly  :music:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
So OP you come here asking for our help after being on this forum for nearly 2 years and have made virtually no contributions. 4/5 posts relate to this thread. Your other post asks for more info.
Whilst we appreciate your warning and its an awful story to be sure, you clearly dont see the need to make reviews and yet they are the life blood of the forum. Your review thankfully, will help others to avoid these sort of scams. I hope other lurkers take note, how important reviews are, be they positive or negative.
Sorry you had an awful time OP, but thanks for letting us know. Be great to hear of other punts you've done. :hi:

Offline Bassman

Sorry but I don't believe this story I thinks it's 100 percent bullcrap  :thumbsdown: maybe a rival Sergei
I wondered as well. Hence why I asked about him entering. I’ll ignore him saying he wanted to get out of the cold whilst waiting for the post code in his reply as an error and he meant flat number, like he said before.

If you think about it, if you’ve just walked into a block of flats, surely you are by the door you just walked in from. Wouldn’t most people when approached by 2 guys go straight back out into the open? Witnesses, run away etc etc etc? Why stay when you can easily leave.

Offline killerbees

Firstly apologies I’ve never done a review before so have no clue what to include apart from AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

I was feeling for a pint today so I called raisa as she wasn’t too far from where I was, phone rang and went to voicemail. I get a text straight away saying “ TEXT ME”.. I confirm address which was in Ilford about 5 mins walk from the station get there for 11:30pm. Tried to call on my way but got a text saying don’t call just text .. thought it was a little strange but I still carried on. Get to the flat just about to text for door number but someone opens the door, rather than hanging around on the street I went inside and sent a message confirming I have arrived. I then get a call answered but it was silent... at the same time two males popped out asked me how much money I have on me as I am here to see raisa, then empty my pockets ( only had £60 on me) and also take my cheap watch!! They then make off!!

Thought I would share this as I got robbed today and didn’t want anyone else in the same position! Sorry again as this is my first time posting.

External Link/Members Only

So lets get this straight. You walk into a flat that 'someone' has just opened the door to without checking to see who it was. That person then ghosts and two males appear and rob you. Then they run off into the london night with £60 and a casio. Do you happen to have a description of the perpetrators? You didn't then investigate who else was in the flat to see who had set you up? Sorry, but you're full of shit mate. Your story has more holes in it than a street walkers fish nets.

Offline killerbees

Maybe serbu was in charge of all them prossies on ilford lane a couple months back. He has imported 100 apparently, there were not far off that on the lane a few months back.

I never punt roms and especially not on the shit hole Romford Road. But that's good intel for people who do.
Not worth ending up trousers down in the middle of a Sergei brass turf war which looks like it could be imminent  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,804
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I wondered as well. Hence why I asked about him entering. I’ll ignore him saying he wanted to get out of the cold whilst waiting for the post code in his reply as an error and he meant flat number, like he said before.

If you think about it, if you’ve just walked into a block of flats, surely you are by the door you just walked in from. Wouldn’t most people when approached by 2 guys go straight back out into the open? Witnesses, run away etc etc etc? Why stay when you can easily leave.

I read it as saying he was mugged in reception after being let into the building. If theres any kind of security locking on the door, getting out in a hurry may not be so easy

Offline iibleys

Sorry to OP that sounds pretty bad.

I think i believe him, all sounds plausible. You get to a flat, need to get buzzed in but someone opens coming out and you enter the building. As your wondering around making the call, 2 guys pop out and your left with a choice, give up the goods or fight. People get robbed in busy high streets so its not totally unbelievable.

The fact he hasn't reviewed, could mean he hasn't been punting long, doesn't punt too often or just couldn't be arsed to review, but now this happened to him, writing the review is a way of taking back control and pushing back against the perpetrators, which he couldn't do at the time of the incident. Chances are he's not comfortable going to the Police, which it been any other circumstance he would do immediately.

I called the number and indeed the first part of the story checks out. Got a text message back saying 'text me babe'. They sent me a postcode, i wont post it, but if the mods dont mind allowing the OP to post it, it might be helpful to others to avoid said location.

telephone number: 07758144264 

Offline Wankingdead

The more I read this the more suspecious I get
Firstly why would these two men wait until you are in the flat and the door looked then rob you get you bank card pin and maybe even finger you?.
Secondly if they did this once or twice, surely the other residents will catch on.
Thirdly If this really happened why would you run straight to your phone to file a report surely there are more important things on your mind.
Hmmmmmm.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Some sympathy for OP and relief for me here, have been in similar situations myself.  There's several Roms and shady Latinas who operate in flats in and around Gants Hill, one was terrible at £30 for her terrible topless HJ with many many texts required inside the building.

The worst part being a Hermes delivery bloke slamming a package in my hand as I waited saying "Fuck this, you can give it to her, bruv." as her last client left.

Only did it as we had a big win at work nearby and then boss was flush with cash, offering up fifties for every drink.

Offline Bassman

I read it as saying he was mugged in reception after being let into the building. If theres any kind of security locking on the door, getting out in a hurry may not be so easy

Yes a communal area. There’s always a button next to the door to press to exit if it has a security lock. It’s not rocket science

If you’ve wondered into the ‘depths’ of a building not knowing where to go then more fool you. But I guess not everyone is savvy (cautious) in this regard...

I’ve said in the past, some people aren’t for this game.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yes a communal area. There’s always a button next to the door to press to exit if it has a security lock. It’s not rocket science

If you’ve wondered into the ‘depths’ of a building not knowing where to go then more fool you. But I guess not everyone is savvy (cautious) in this regard...

I’ve said in the past, some people aren’t for this game.

Spot on, stories like being completely screwed over by prossies or getting robbed or punters buying flowers and perfume for them makes me come to the same conclusion.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Spot on, stories like being completely screwed over by prossies or getting robbed or punters buying flowers and perfume for them makes me come to the same conclusion.

Bet the queue of twats with flowers get the neighbours gossiping.   :dash: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,804
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Whatever you guys may think, I'm inclined to believe him on this one. I can see how it could have happened, only too easily. And as for the neighbours intervening, they're probably too scared

Offline Mercu2015

Gents,

The building is called Katrina point in Ilford... check it out on google image or if your nearby just simply go for a walk past it. You will then realise what I meant about going in the building, as soon as you walk it’s a lobby with staircase nothing on the ground floor. I simply went in there and sent the text.

Yes I agree with some of you guys about not contributing and I sure will next time and I apologise that I haven’t. For those who want to make negative comments that’s fine say what you want do what you want it doesn’t affect me if you truly believe it’s bullshit then that’s your choice- or maybe give her a call and book an appointment to see her...in fact if you get to see her. In all honesty all I wanted to do is make people aware so no one gets caught up in a situation like I did.



Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Gents,

The building is called Katrina point in Ilford... check it out on google image or if your nearby just simply go for a walk past it. You will then realise what I meant about going in the building, as soon as you walk it’s a lobby with staircase nothing on the ground floor. I simply went in there and sent the text.

Yes I agree with some of you guys about not contributing and I sure will next time and I apologise that I haven’t. For those who want to make negative comments that’s fine say what you want do what you want it doesn’t affect me if you truly believe it’s bullshit then that’s your choice- or maybe give her a call and book an appointment to see her...in fact if you get to see her. In all honesty all I wanted to do is make people aware so no one gets caught up in a situation like I did.
I'm inclined to go with Scutty on this. If nothing else OP, the reason you get a grilling is because you haven't contributed. The more you give, the more you get back on this forum and that applies to the other lurkers on this forum, who may be viewing this thread. It could be argued the OP didnt have to inform us and remain a lurker for ever. I would hope that he may even do some reviews now.
I have been in a similar stairwell going up to flats (rough as fuck) and luckily there were no blokes the other side of the door, so this is well possible.
I would hate any of us to walk into this scenareo  and there by the grace of God we haven't and we should thank the OP for raising our awareness. :hi:

Subslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Horrible experience.

Many lessons to learn from this. Some plain school boy errors, but when that dick takes over all common sense can go out of the window.

There seems to be a lot of EE posing as South American girls at the moment. She looks Romanian to be. If she even exists.

Ilford is fucked as a punting place now. Used to be Ok. Some decent places with some decent girls in the 90's and very early 2000's. Obviously there were shits ones as well, but you could always walk and try another.
I would be pissed if this happened to me. 

josela

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think the colloquial English gives it proper authenticity.. I believe it and for others, lets not discourage warnings.. the bunch on here are non-believers..

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I think the colloquial English gives it proper authenticity.. I believe it and for others, lets not discourage warnings.. the bunch on here are non-believers..
But if members did those reviews we need Josela, then they would be more accepted.  :hi:

Offline Mr Sinister

Gents,

The building is called Katrina point in Ilford... 

Punted there on a couple of occasions, very nice nee build although a bit dark in the hallways. Overall compared to certain places in Ilford I wouldn't see this one as an unsafe place to go.

In terms of the profile I'm guessing the guys have rented it from Airbnb for a short period must be real cheap in Ilford. Other advise to the OP latinas deep in the east end I wouldn't bet on it as others have said she's a ROM.

Offline iibleys

To try and get something positive out of this, can some of the vets share some safe guarding tips?

Thinking about my previous punts this could have easily happened to me and im generally someone that plays safe. The amount of dodgy access point iv used, there could easily have been guys waiting around the corner.

The last time i had an attempted mugging when i was much younger (not punting related), i ended up getting stabbed... only a superficial wound, but the scare of having caught something from a dirty knife was not an experience id care to relive.

Offline Trex

To try and get something positive out of this, can some of the vets share some safe guarding tips?

Thinking about my previous punts this could have easily happened to me and im generally someone that plays safe. The amount of dodgy access point iv used, there could easily have been guys waiting around the corner.

The last time i had an attempted mugging when i was much younger (not punting related), i ended up getting stabbed... only a superficial wound, but the scare of having caught something from a dirty knife was not an experience id care to relive.

If you want to be safe look for someone who staying at the hotel because it has cameras ect and not to go some strange flat if it looks dodgy then i would turn around and got home.

Even better if someone trustworthy on here give her a positive on here then she more likely to be safe.

I been doing this for 5 years and i did have some strange encounter like bait and switch, she looks different on her pics and had a pimp checking me out if i look dodgy etc.     

Offline Akuar

I think the OP means he walked into the block of flats and not the private flat itself.

Offline Belgarion

I think the colloquial English gives it proper authenticity.. I believe it and for others, lets not discourage warnings.. the bunch on here are non-believers..

We'll do what we want thank you very much. People without reviews who turn up with a story will be rightly grilled.

Especially someone with no reviews giving advice to the rest of us

Subslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
We'll do what we want thank you very much. People without reviews who turn up with a story will be rightly grilled.

Especially someone with no reviews giving advice to the rest of us

So Belgarion, I take it you don't believe this post?

Offline Belgarion

So Belgarion, I take it you don't believe this post?

I'm on the fence at the moment. If he was actually robbed, why didn't they take his phone?

More valuable than the punt fee

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm on the fence at the moment. If he was actually robbed, why didn't they take his phone?

More valuable than the punt fee

Shit phone, happens there has been a lot of moped robberies in London the robbers will only go for high end phones as instructed, heard stories of peoples phones being snatched then discarded straight after once the thieves had seen it was a old/ budget model.

edmay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm on the fence at the moment. If he was actually robbed, why didn't they take his phone?

More valuable than the punt fee

Cash in hand is definitely higger value than a phone you have flog that could possibly be traced. A £90 phone is not worth the risk or the hassle

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Cash in hand is definitely higger value than a phone you have flog that could possibly be traced. A £90 phone is not worth the risk or the hassle

There's telltale apps for that now.  Thank god, bang the scrotes up.

Offline Wankingdead

This post is rubbish. Any mugger worth their salt would have waited until he was in the flat naked before jumping and robbing him. Toal bs.