Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HEAVENLY_MASSAGE - East India - London docklands  (Read 2727 times)

3 review(s) for _HEAVENLY_MASSAGE_ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Patch11

My first review so go easy...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Comms: were really good, quick phone call, time arranged with a text closer to the time for final directions

Services: Tantric massage for 1 hour for 80 quid.  In hindsight 30 mins would have been enough, but thought sod it 20 extra quid for 30 mins isn't too bad vfm.

The Meet:  Sara is attractive, think the pictures on her profile might be a little old.  Her hair is different, but looks wise she is really attractive, blond around 5ft 4" and was wearing slippers and a silk wrap around tunic. Conversation didn't exactly flow and she isnt that chatty, but still friendly, maybe with the first meeting it can be a little awkward.  Massage started on a table and had my legs, bum, back and shoulders worked on.  It was nice but nothing amazing,  Things certainly got more interesting when i was invited onto the bed.  She took off the tunic, remove bra and knickers (got a very nice body) and after applying hot oil to my body she mounted me and performed a really good b2b massage rubbing her boobs (which were a good size) all over my back and bum.

Next i turned over to lie on my back and played with her boobs, bum while she starting teasing my cock and balls.  Its the first massage that i've had that has allowed touching so was too sure how far i could push it, until she spun around with her bum and pussy in my face in a 69 type position.  I now realised she was pretty open to anything, she dripped some oil on her bum and i rubbed it in and then I started fingering her and playing with her bum hole a bit.  I got her to shift towards me a bit more and then got stuck into nice tasting pussy.  Carried on with this as long as i could,  she was obviously doing a pretty good job with slowing teasing my cock.  After a few mins i couldn't last much longer, she sat up and wanked me until a i cum.  That was probably at the 55 min mark, got a shower afterwards and went on my way pretty happy.

In summary i think 30 mins would be just as good esp if she just went straight into the bed session instead of starting with the massage.  Lots of other types of massages available so could try different one next time.  I'm not local so probably wont see her again bit if i live in London would defo return for a second visit.

Offline Parking

Almost up the road for me but the previous girl in the same location wasted my time. Is her hair still short or long?

Offline Patch11

Almost up the road for me but the previous girl in the same location wasted my time. Is her hair still short or long?

Fairly short, sort of short bob type cut.

Offline Dulmenite

Thanks for the review Patch .  Got this one on my Xmas list .  Is it far from the DLR station and fairly easy to find ?  Any info much appreciated .

Offline Patch11

Thanks for the review Patch .  Got this one on my Xmas list .  Is it far from the DLR station and fairly easy to find ?  Any info much appreciated .

It was literally a min from the DLR. You walk past a small supermarket and there are a few blocks of new looking flats near the river. It's one of the first ones you come to.  She only rents it by the day I think but pretty sure it's her regular base. Pretty nice and in a safe looking area.

Offline sparkus

Seen the profile and she's two streets round from a mate.  If it's good service then I'd be a fool etc.

Offline Dulmenite

Thanks Patch . Much appreciated . Pity this area is not supported by Google Streetview .