Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie lee - Walsall  (Read 1764 times)

10 review(s) for abbie lee (2 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only

Had a bit of a day today, was booked in with Carla sexy milf in cradley heath for 1pm she thought it was 11am so genuine misunderstanding so missed that, text Chrissy in Wednesfield she couldn’t see me and then deliscous Susan I blew out...so jumped back on aw, I gone from looking for half hour to a pump and dump due to time, Abbie lee caught my eye so called her and she could fit me in, the clincher a nice thick scouse accent , which I like

Working out a major hotel chain by j10 of m6’ I’ve punted there before so knew so security issues, arrived got room and this is where it was funky.

The room windows were open and the room stunk of body odour from previous punter, who must have been a rotten fucker, I should have walked but her tits are great so I stayed.

Dressed in her nurses outfit, and after a piss the room was fresh I lay on the bed (checked I got a towel and was nowhere near the rotten fucker)

She gets her pendulous tits out, good ripe melons , real low hanging fruit, first thought they would swing well in doggy.

I opted from oral with and handjob, good head, good wrist action plenty of spitting on my cock and encouraging words , anyway bag off and cum over her tits, £30

Facially attractive great tits, would I go back, yeah for a pump and dump or bj

Naturel because mate if tpyour reading this have a fucking shower you stunk!!! My punt went downhill coz of you

Friendly girl, who ide say would take a pounding well, like to see those low hanging fruit swinging but really she needs to vet her clients better if she’s fucking rancid blojes

MarcT

Great Review Mr Peterman  :drinks: Shame she didn't fumigate the room before taking another appointment  :vomit:

I have had Abbie the touring MILF in my HL for a while. Tried to see her in the summer but she was busy and I went elsewhere.  ;)

I still fancy a go  :angelgirl: What's your take on her size please? Would you say the AW profile size 12 claims is fair?  :hi:

The quest continues
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 05:54:51 pm by MarcT »

mrpeterman

I would say she is slimmer in the flesh then her pics suggest. However be aware she didn't peel out of her nurses uniform. Just pulled her tits out...and theyes are real low hangers  .

I'm tempted to see her again simply to see those tits swing...

Facially good but never 44 ..late 40's is my guess

Offline Walsalllad15

Cheers Mr P

What do you think of Carla

MarcT

I would say she is slimmer in the flesh then her pics suggest. However be aware she didn't peel out of her nurses uniform. Just pulled her tits out...and theyes are real low hangers  .

I'm tempted to see her again simply to see those tits swing...

Facially good but never 44 ..late 40's is my guess

Thanks Mr Peterman  :drinks: Hope she tours around the WM again soon  :angelgirl: up the MILF HL she goes  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

mrpeterman

Cheers Mr P

What do you think of Carla

Personally I rate vandas stable, vanda, busty Suzy, Nadia, Alexa, I’ve seen them all you get a good fuck, all services for £50....

Re Carla, I like her, yeah can be mechanical but she’s game does the lot well, and when u add the area is safe, flat is clean she’s clean....what’s not to like

I like seeing Carla probably seen her 4 5 times always delivers, so in answer ide recommend

blackcountryboy

have you a link for Carla please

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only

There you go mate, I shall be balls deep in her tommorow lunchtime

She told me she’s here until 21st