Author Topic: Nid in Atherton. Strong massage with happy endings  (Read 3015 times)

Offline The.Machine

Visited Late Oct 2017
PM appt.
paid for 1 &1/2 hour inc HE £85

External Link/Members Only


I had read reviews on here for sometime as to Nid's services and location. I live a long way from Atherton but eventually had a reason and the time to pay her a visit.
Arranged to meet the day before by phone and txt. I think she possibly prefers txt as her spoken English sometimes is no so clear, and maybe she struggled a bit with my non-local accent.
Comms overall we're good, reasonably speedy given that she often has her hands full.  :D :D

I do not know the area at all, and previous reviews seemed to show that she had moved. When I google searched the excellent written directions she texted, they did not seem to match the postcode sent, it was for the other side of town?

Eventually she sent another postcode realising her mistake, and it all matched up. To summarise, it is an end terrace house, entrance via the back yard through tall wooden doors so quite discreet in a sense. It is right beside a big FREE car park, which is very busy, so plenty of people coming and going. Safe and anonymous.

I booked for 90 minutes as I wanted extra time for myself to try 2 squirts, and also I really did want a good long massage.

She is a tiny typically asian looking woman with very nice figure. On the day I was there she had a tight top, very short tight skirt and black fishnet tights on. Smiley pleasant demeanour, and once we had settled into the session there were no interruptions to answer phone etc.

She showed me upstairs and said to get undressed. I deliberately offered to pay upfront, so as to get to discuss in detail what was on offer etc. She had confirmed the 85 for the 90 minutes on the phone. When I asked about any extras she said you will be very happy and not to worry. Would not take the money at that time? Just her way of doing things I suppose. Brought me a chilled bottle of water.

I used the very clean bathroom  :thumbsup: to freshen up, seemed to be a very nice shower too, although I didn't use it.

I said I wanted a very firm massage, and a few minutes into the first relaxing part of the massage she asked if I wanted two endings. When I said yes she said to turn over onto my back. It didn't take her long to squeeze the first one out of me.

Then the massage began proper. Much firmer, as I had requested. Lots of warm oil used, seemed unscented. Not a problem for me anyway as I don't have anything to hide. At various time she used her elbows, knees, and was walking on my back. She is a tiny dot of a woman, so even putting her full weight on you doesn't cause a problem.

This was all mixed in with more sensual, softer caresses just to keep things interesting. She did not mind me gentle touching her during this time. I did deliberately politely ask if she did any other services such as B2B or if she did naked massage. She said that she didn't. Maybe for a regular she might, I don't know.

After giving me a great working over, time for round two to finish. On my back again, and this time she was straddling my chest, with her skirt hitched up. She encouraged me to place my hands on her tiny bum while she worked away on me. Didn't take long for the second coming   :wacko:  I just could not resist it unfortunately.

Then a nice wipe down, dressed, paid her on the way out in the kitchen, and out into the sunshine.

All in all a very satisfactory visit, and I wish I lived closer so I could become a regular.




Offline Mncrbloke

Do we have a contact number for Nid? I have just tried the number on the ad with no avail?

Yanusmc

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Visited Late Oct 2017
PM appt.
paid for 1 &1/2 hour inc HE £85

External Link/Members Only


I had read reviews on here for sometime as to Nid's services and location. I live a long way from Atherton but eventually had a reason and the time to pay her a visit.
Arranged to meet the day before by phone and txt. I think she possibly prefers txt as her spoken English sometimes is no so clear, and maybe she struggled a bit with my non-local accent.
Comms overall we're good, reasonably speedy given that she often has her hands full.  :D :D

I do not know the area at all, and previous reviews seemed to show that she had moved. When I google searched the excellent written directions she texted, they did not seem to match the postcode sent, it was for the other side of town?

Eventually she sent another postcode realising her mistake, and it all matched up. To summarise, it is an end terrace house, entrance via the back yard through tall wooden doors so quite discreet in a sense. It is right beside a big FREE car park, which is very busy, so plenty of people coming and going. Safe and anonymous.

I booked for 90 minutes as I wanted extra time for myself to try 2 squirts, and also I really did want a good long massage.

She is a tiny typically asian looking woman with very nice figure. On the day I was there she had a tight top, very short tight skirt and black fishnet tights on. Smiley pleasant demeanour, and once we had settled into the session there were no interruptions to answer phone etc.

She showed me upstairs and said to get undressed. I deliberately offered to pay upfront, so as to get to discuss in detail what was on offer etc. She had confirmed the 85 for the 90 minutes on the phone. When I asked about any extras she said you will be very happy and not to worry. Would not take the money at that time? Just her way of doing things I suppose. Brought me a chilled bottle of water.

I used the very clean bathroom  :thumbsup: to freshen up, seemed to be a very nice shower too, although I didn't use it.

I said I wanted a very firm massage, and a few minutes into the first relaxing part of the massage she asked if I wanted two endings. When I said yes she said to turn over onto my back. It didn't take her long to squeeze the first one out of me.

Then the massage began proper. Much firmer, as I had requested. Lots of warm oil used, seemed unscented. Not a problem for me anyway as I don't have anything to hide. At various time she used her elbows, knees, and was walking on my back. She is a tiny dot of a woman, so even putting her full weight on you doesn't cause a problem.

This was all mixed in with more sensual, softer caresses just to keep things interesting. She did not mind me gentle touching her during this time. I did deliberately politely ask if she did any other services such as B2B or if she did naked massage. She said that she didn't. Maybe for a regular she might, I don't know.

After giving me a great working over, time for round two to finish. On my back again, and this time she was straddling my chest, with her skirt hitched up. She encouraged me to place my hands on her tiny bum while she worked away on me. Didn't take long for the second coming   :wacko:  I just could not resist it unfortunately.

Then a nice wipe down, dressed, paid her on the way out in the kitchen, and out into the sunshine.

All in all a very satisfactory visit, and I wish I lived closer so I could become a regular.

Just can't make my mind up whether to visit or not.  I've seen the Thais that work in Whalley range and they are both fit and young, I've got it in y head that Nid is perhaps a bit too old for some reason.

Offline The.Machine

Do we have a contact number for Nid? I have just tried the number on the ad with no avail?

Just checked on phone and the current advert is the same number I used ,   ends 723...  :unknown:

Your number isn't withheld by any chance?

Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Nid been on the same number for years .

Yanus , Nid may be in her 40's but believe me her figure is incredible and could put the young uns to shame.

Give her a go !  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rufus Firefly

 Yanusmc go to see Nid
 She may not be a 20 something year old but she certainly is fit. Great body and a sexy lady.

Offline Mwaker

I have been to see Nid several times now, she never disappoints, makes me pop me clogs twice every visit, wears something different to keep the excitement fresh. I have to get my hands on the hunny pot though, she's ver clever at keeping it out of hand reach, need to grow my arms!