Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesika le bond-Dundee  (Read 788 times)

7 review(s) for cutelatinabunny (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Bmc88

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try out this WG on monday

Comms: Fairly good,managed to haggle from 140 quid too 100 for an APPARENT full on PSE as described on AW profile.

Location:Not bad flat in dundee city centre,easily buzzed in and no one around,great.

Looks: would probably give her a 7/10 her face wasnt supermodel looks,but her smooth skin and awesome booty raised the score

Service:As i entered i was given a nice welcome and offered a shower and drink,i obliged to the latter-all good so far-but it just went downhill from here on.So i explained to her im here for the PSE experience? her face had a look like some cunt had just shat in her kettle.She didnt know any english whatsoever.Quickly gets on the phone to someone (guessing her pimp) while i wait twiddling my thumbs.Comes back in and we get to it.Started off with french kissing ( Not DFK as advertised),Covered BJ (not OWO),told her that i want OWO,to which she replied NO COMPRENDE,SENIOR.Thought fuck this told her to get on top,then mish,then doggy which was alright,but started to get grumpy if a spanked her ass.Soon after the clockwatching began,but im too savvy as i set my watch when the fun began (only 17 mins in).Could tell she was getting a bit agitated as she moaned CUM FOR ME BABY in a negative tone.Was getting pissed off aswell so told her to just give me another blowjob and COF (as advertised),she didnt understand a word so just came in the bag. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Conclusion:AVOID,the meeting came nowhere close to a PSE,NO dfk,owo,rimming,facial on offer,and her attitude just reaked.

Fed up with Dundee for punting-im thinking just to head off to london or some FKKs every few months for better VFM  :drinks:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:13:15 pm by Bmc88 »

Online Topkat

I spoke to this one (or her pimp by the sounds of it) a couple of weeks ago when in Dundee. Didnt get a good vibe so gave her a miss, glad I did, Bmc
Didnt do much better with this one either  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170377.0  I walked away.
A dry time had in Dundee those few days :thumbsdown:

Bmc88

I spoke to this one (or her pimp by the sounds of it) a couple of weeks ago when in Dundee. Didnt get a good vibe so gave her a miss, glad I did, Bmc
Didnt do much better with this one either  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170377.0  I walked away.
A dry time had in Dundee those few days :thumbsdown:

Hindsight is a great thing,but i too should have walked when she got on the blower to her pimp (thought with my cock,not my head)  :dash:

Online Topkat

Hindsight is a great thing,but i too should have walked when she got on the blower to her pimp (thought with my cock,not my head)  :dash:

Cock doing the thinking, yip been there :dash: