Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MONIQUE C - Sudbury Town  (Read 1557 times)

7 review(s) for MONIQUE C (1 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iibleys

Saw her a few weeks back...

External Link/Members Only

30mins £40

Comms: Booked at short notice over the phone. She answers her own phone, English is ok, sent postcode promptly.

Location: Block of flats opposite Barham Park, close to the roundabout. Sudbury Town station is maybe a 6 or 7 min walk. The flats appear to be a new development and are very discreet. There seemed to be plenty of free bay parking very close, i went on a week day afternoon and found parking exactly opposite the building. The flat itself is a 1 bedroom flat used only by her and is well furnished/decorated, tidy and clean. The bedroom is of a reasonable size and fit for purpose. Would have been nice if she could have got a small couch in there... i like doing it on the couch. Bathroom is clean and adequate if you would want a shower.

Girl: As the pictures in my opinion. I was pleasantly relieved as some of the previous reviews had said she looked a lot older than her pics. I actually found her rather attractive looking milf. 5'5/6 she had a nice pair of tits, big probably as profile states, not quite firm however, maybe in the early stages of sagging. A decent ass, not much in the way of cellulite, a bit of a belly but shes doing pretty well for a woman whose probably in her late 40's to early 50's. She was clean and smelt nice, well groomed and shaved below. Pussy and ass was fresh, i dont do RO but i inspected it well lol

Encounter: She let me in wearing a bathrobe :( and guided me into the room. It was a little awkward to be honest as she stood with her back pressed firmly against the wall with a forced smile not saying anything.:( so i thought fine let me break the ice and i asked about service, to which she replied "normal service"...  at this point i debated leaving but thought i might get 2 pops out of this so id give it a go...

I got undressed as did she and i was pleased with what came out. She asked me to lay on the bed, then sat next to me and started rubbing my cock getting ready to put a condom on. It was at this point i thought to myself, fuck this im not going to let this turn into a shit punt and will control what happens... and so thats exactly what i did. I got up told her to lay down, stuck my dick in her mouth, while i played with her nipples and her pussy. Titty fucked her which was really nice. Did her in a few positions. I guess this was marginally better than doing a sex doll, her holes were warm and wet.

Overall: The only things that saved this from being a negative review was price, looks and location. As others have mentioned in previous reviews shes rather passive... i would go a little further and say shes lazy. This could have actually been a positive punt had she put in a little effort. A little kiss and hug as you enter, i bit of chatter, a bit of effort with the clothes, bit of flirting, being more then a warm sack of potatoes during sex. Wouldn't take much and she would be in a higher price bracket and probably in demand, rather like Crystal.Lady in Harrow. I haven't been to see Crystal myself but from the pics there doesn't seem to be much init looks wise... just goes to show the difference a good positive attitude can make.

30mins, £40 2 pops and she does what shes told... I would probably go again anytime the wallets light and i need a release. Shes probably one of the better ones at that price range. Other girls charging £30 for 15mins look proper rough...

Offline Foxtail17

I called her a few weeks ago but was put off by her attitude on the phone. I was trying to confirm what services I wanted but she was very evasive so I just left it.

Offline Markus

She shouldn't be a WG any more. She clearly has no perception of service or doing things with a friendly attitude. Gives Hungarian WG's a bad name.

I booked her to see and had a similar experience to yours except that I walked. That cold demeanour and fake smile put me right off.  She is attractive in a mature MILF sort of way but has a shit attitude. Not even worth the £40 she charges.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.....yeh she is passive but lets you do what you want without complaint.....I must say after many visits I like the experience....not everyones cup of tea cos she does not provide a GFE just massage and Fkk........

Offline Steve2

I only saw her the once, way back in South Harrow when she was at the same flat as Lola Bell

As far as I remember it was OK but not memorable enough to return

Offline davidgood

I saw her quite a few years ago in a 'Hungarian house' near Turnpike Lane. She was quiet and a bit mousey but had a good body.

I tried to see her again a couple of times but she was quite popular then and it was difficult to get an appointment at a time that suited me.

Then she disappeared for a while and another Hungarian girl told me she had become the Boss's woman.

When she surfaced again in North West London she had stopped offering anal so I lost interest in seeing her again, but good to hear she is still going.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline iibleys

thanks for the review OP.....yeh she is passive but lets you do what you want without complaint.....I must say after many visits I like the experience....not everyones cup of tea cos she does not provide a GFE just massage and Fkk........

Do you reckon she's improved and become more comfortable around you or you've just got used to her uninterested passive demeanor?  ;)

Offline iibleys

I saw her quite a few years ago in a 'Hungarian house' near Turnpike Lane. She was quiet and a bit mousey but had a good body.

I tried to see her again a couple of times but she was quite popular then and it was difficult to get an appointment at a time that suited me.

Then she disappeared for a while and another Hungarian girl told me she had become the Boss's woman.

When she surfaced again in North West London she had stopped offering anal so I lost interest in seeing her again, but good to hear she is still going.

Regards,

davidgood

Hard to believe she was very popular, maybe Sergai's stick had something to do with it... :D

From her setup in the flat, she appears to be completely independent... maybe that's why her prices are so low and she ticks over with a number of long time regulars?

Offline dubhcarr

Do you reckon she's improved and become more comfortable around you or you've just got used to her uninterested passive demeanor?  ;)

yeh maybe...... its a different experience but she does kiss gives a great gentle wet blowjob and is a comfortable fkk.........familiarity does have benefits but she is very passive but she always looks after me.........if I want a real passionate session I go elsewhere........