Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal  (Read 2368 times)

Offline irishmalexoxo

Fancy a bit of Backdoor action. Used to have a couple of regular girls who were into it but they have both moved on. No confidence in many of the current advertisers as they all promise it then change their tune when you get there, or tell you “ooooh you are too biiiiiiig my love . . . “

Anyone got any recommendations for reliable girls in Antrim/Down areas who will indulge?

Offline brokenagain

raunchy brunette based on malone road does A. she advertises on vivastreet. been twice in the past but stayed vanilla. she charges extra for A. nice woman, great body if you like them curvy. friendly too

Offline Colin_85

Red who advertises on adult work does very good A.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline irishmalexoxo

Hi - just wondering if anyone has any new suggestions. Thanks

Offline Car58

Mature Abigail who advertises on vivastreet and adultwork takes it up the ass for a extra £20 .haven't be with her myself though .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline shred22

Mature Abigail who advertises on vivastreet and adultwork takes it up the ass for a extra £20 .haven't be with her myself though .

Don't think she does... taken this straight off her adultwork profile:

Q. Do you do anal?A. No I dont. I do not like any kind of anal penetration, either with cock or fingers. Please dont try as it is a complete turnoff for me, although I will gladly give anal with toys or strap on to you.

O

Offline Car58

I was only going by what it said on her website and she said she does .

Offline Lambeth19

From AW Search:

Julie Scottish Raver

ttps://www.adultwork.com/2140144

Samantha Gee

External Link/Members Only

Hot_Kristie

3 review(s) found for julie scottish raver linked to in above post (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Car58

£15 for 15 minutes with Samantha Gee surely can't be right .

Online belfastpunter

Both these girls are on EI. Kristie has 190 reviews. Been tempted by her before, you may get what you pay for, but at £100/30min, and to only come once, is just a little too expensive for me. Anal is listed as a naughty extra on AW, but no rate specified.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 11:11:10 pm by belfastpunter »