Author Topic: Berlin Tuesday, Wednesday next week?  (Read 20604 times)

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

I will be in Berlin next week :)

If anyone fancies a trip to  a couple or three of the sex parties on offer there send me a PM

Offline Tailpipe

Have fun steve , what out for wigs you no what gerrys like  :D :D

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Have fun steve , what out for wigs you no what gerrys like  :D :D

I will try TP. If past visits are anything to go by, it will be a fun trip and I will come back knackered :)

Offline Tailpipe

I will try TP. If past visits are anything to go by, it will be a fun trip and I will come back knackered :)

I am sure you will share the report sounds fun .

Offline Jerboa

Sounds fun Steve, if I'd not booked my own trip at the spur of the moment I'd be interested, Berlin is one place I've yet to visit, by coincidence the first girl I sessioned with last night at Samya said she came from Berlin, a very broadminded and fun young fräulein she was too lol.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Berlin is a great place for parties and my limited German seems to improve after a few beers

Here is the plan for next week in Berlin

External Link/Members Only on Tuesday with 17?? girls listed for €90 all inc

External Link/Members Only on Wednesday with?? girls but always a few and some couples normally for €70 for 8 hrs

Then Thursday is either

External Link/Members Only . This one is a bit different as in 2 girls for 2 hrs then every 2 hrs they change the girls so over the day maybe 10 different girls

External Link/Members Only. Same as Tuesday but maybe a better price for only 3 hrs. It will be worth asking the question :)

for 3-4 hrs before heading back to the airport
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:57:39 am by Steve2 »

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Day one. Great start 8 different and all cute girls . How will I survive till Thursday   ;)

Offline Tailpipe

Day one. Great start 8 different and all cute girls . How will I survive till Thursday   ;)

8 punts in a day you are a fucking machine .  :cool:

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
And less than £10 each. Food and beer included;)

Tomorrow should be fun  :rolleyes:

whiterussian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
are we talking 8 rounds at one party?


Offline Jerboa

are we talking 8 rounds at one party?

I guess so yes, if it's the Erlebniswohnung party then he had 11 hrs to get his total to 8, not bad going for €90, good going Steve keep it up, wish I was there!

birthdayboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow, please write a dummies idiots guide to the trip. Interesting.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
are we talking 8 rounds at one party?

Yes

I actually went to anni Porches party. Got there at 11am and left about 7pm but could have stayed later and just 75 Euros

External Link/Members Only

whiterussian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Impressive, your dick must me made of steel.  I doubt i could manage three, then I'd need a week to recover!

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Day 2 at swingeroase and I bailed out after 3 hrs.

The gangbang girl was a chubby but ok German girl . 2 more very large fräuleins and a slim oriental and 3 couples. Couples kept to themselves but had a session with the slim oriental then she left so just chubbies And the couples left so had a couple of beers , some lunch and left

I think 3 hrs back at Anni Porsche tomorrow will be a good finale

Offline punk

Day 2 at swingeroase and I bailed out after 3 hrs.

The gangbang girl was a chubby but ok German girl . 2 more very large fräuleins and a slim oriental and 3 couples. Couples kept to themselves but had a session with the slim oriental then she left so just chubbies And the couples left so had a couple of beers , some lunch and left

I think 3 hrs back at Anni Porsche tomorrow will be a good finale

dont suppose you write a dummies guide?Would be interesting, thats how i got into this around 3-4 years ago berlin the rest history.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
It's not hard

Plenty of research, book flights, hotel, figure out which parties you fancy and off you go

It seems cheap but when you add in the flight, hotel, travel in Berlin it all adds up

Flight £100
Hotel £100
Taxi to airport and back £60
Berlin travel card £21
Parties £210

You are looking at £500+ for 3 days  but you can party for 12 hrs a day :)

Offline Tailpipe

Steve

Price wise its less then £50 a punt if my maths are correct.

Is there any one on one action on the trip  :cool:

Not sure party stuff would work for me , do not think I could perform  :crazy:

Any wig action out there  :wacko:

Offline punk

Steve

Price wise its less then £50 a punt if my maths are correct.

Is there any one on one action on the trip  :cool:

Not sure party stuff would work for me , do not think I could perform  :crazy:

Any wig action out there  :wacko:

loads place is full of wg's

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Steve

Price wise its less then £50 a punt if my maths are correct.

Is there any one on one action on the trip  :cool:  Funny you should say that. I got to Anni Porsches at 11am and no other guys arrived for at least 1/2 hr so had solo fun with a cute one. This would definitely be the exception to the rule though

Not sure party stuff would work for me , do not think I could perform  :crazy:

Any wig action out there  :wacko:

Day 3

It's a small world out there

I was at Anni porche's again today and met a guy I know from the Private club in Birmingham. Spooky

A good 3 sessions with different girls and a scramble to get to the airport on time

A very nice break


Offline Jerboa

Day 3

It's a small world out there

I was at Anni porche's again today and met a guy I know from the Private club in Birmingham. Spooky

A good 3 sessions with different girls and a scramble to get to the airport on time

A very nice break

It is a small world! :)

dilettante

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm going to Berlin in the near future, the Erlebniswohnung looks ace, might give it a shot (or two), seems like you're guaranteed some fuckable totty there and never wandered around with a stiffy in a room full of people before (though done loads of FKK etc)

Festisio

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Steve

Price wise its less then £50 a punt if my maths are correct.

Is there any one on one action on the trip  :cool:

Not sure party stuff would work for me , do not think I could perform  :crazy:

Any wig action out there  :wacko:

If partytreffs and having numerous throbbing erections constantly in your field of view is not your thing, which is perfectly understandable, then you want to go to an FKK or three where you have 1 on 1 action (or FFM threesomes).

External Link/Members Only

there are 3 major ones in Frankfurt which make that a better mongering destination in my opinion.

Offline Tailpipe

If partytreffs and having numerous throbbing erections constantly in your field of view is not your thing, which is perfectly understandable, then you want to go to an FKK or three where you have 1 on 1 action (or FFM threesomes).

External Link/Members Only

there are 3 major ones in Frankfurt which make that a better mongering destination in my opinion.

Very well put this is not my thing , plus the sound a punter on vinegar would be to much to handle  :yahoo:

Thanks for info  :hi:

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
If partytreffs and having numerous throbbing erections constantly in your field of view is not your thing, which is perfectly understandable, then you want to go to an FKK or three where you have 1 on 1 action (or FFM threesomes).

External Link/Members Only

there are 3 major ones in Frankfurt which make that a better mongering destination in my opinion.

Artemis is a very good FKK club and I have been there several times but it has become expensive with an €80 entry, €10 for a small beer and then paying each girl a minimum €60 for 30 mins. An evening there will set you back €300 or so

Offline punk

Artemis is a very good FKK club and I have been there several times but it has become expensive with an €80 entry, €10 for a small beer and then paying each girl a minimum €60 for 30 mins. An evening there will set you back €300 or so

yes gone up over the last couple of years, i think the original died 3 years ago and things have changed.

Offline Jerboa

Artemis is a very good FKK club and I have been there several times but it has become expensive with an €80 entry, €10 for a small beer and then paying each girl a minimum €60 for 30 mins. An evening there will set you back €300 or so

Yes I guess because they are the only fkk in town they can charge what they like, no competition, I don't know why other clubs haven't been built In the capital city to give Artemis a run for their money.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
There are a couple more very small ones in Berlin but total waste of time

La Vie en Rose was one

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes

I actually went to anni Porches party. Got there at 11am and left about 7pm but could have stayed later and just 75 Euros

External Link/Members Only

Looks good fun...I notice a lot of the ladies on the gallery are unshaven...is that the reality on the ground??

Offline Tailpipe

Looks good fun...I notice a lot of the ladies on the gallery are unshaven...is that the reality on the ground??



It's ok just fanny wigs  :D :D

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Looks good fun...I notice a lot of the ladies on the gallery are unshaven...is that the reality on the ground??

No. Only one was unshaved when I was there

Offline adindas

It's not hard

Plenty of research, book flights, hotel, figure out which parties you fancy and off you go

It seems cheap but when you add in the flight, hotel, travel in Berlin it all adds up

Flight £100
Hotel £100
Taxi to airport and back £60
Berlin travel card £21
Parties £210

You are looking at £500+ for 3 days  but you can party for 12 hrs a day :)

Steve2
Just in case you have not aware of you could take S-Bahn or Regional train from Schoenefield airport to city. It just takes around 30 minutes to get int o the city and cost around EUR 4 each way.

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

What are the best brothels in berlin? big or small.

Offline adindas

What are the best brothels in berlin? big or small.

I have not  been to brothel in Berlin mate. Just interested in partying when in Berlin
But I was in brothel in Frankfurt very close to train station. It is very basic actually for 20min it is around EUR 30-40. Very basic service. I understand many brothels in Germany copying the same concept e.g they are concentrating in one place, normally in a budget hotel/flat where you could see the girl from outside the doors before deciding whether you want to come in.

I think London beats Germany in term of quality WG at bottom price at around £40 for half hour. I hope that someday London will become more competitive and beats Germany in sex party when more party providers join the markets and more Romanians join the force.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:48:31 pm by adindas »

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Steve2
Just in case you have not aware of you could take S-Bahn or Regional train from Schoenefield airport to city. It just takes around 30 minutes to get int o the city and cost around EUR 4 each way.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate

But bus to ubahn is quicker and easier for where I wanted to go.

Walk to S-bahn was about 5 mins+ and the trains were not that frequent

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
What are the best brothels in berlin? big or small.

Not sure but best Berlin website

External Link/Members Only


Offline punk

I have not  been to brothel in Berlin mate. Just interested in partying when in Berlin
But I was in brothel in Frankfurt very close to train station. It is very basic actually for 20min it is around EUR 30-40. Very basic service. I understand many brothels in Germany copying the same concept e.g they are concentrating in one place, normally in a budget hotel/flat where you could see the girl from outside the doors before deciding whether you want to come in.

I think London beats Germany in term of quality WG at bottom price at around £40 for half hour. I hope that someday London will become more competitive and beats Germany in sex party when more party providers join the markets and more Romanians join the force.

ok.