Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChloeKissesXxx - Cambridge  (Read 1294 times)

mbutler

External Link/Members Only

Had a really good time with Chloe, who comes highly recommended. 

Location: Chesterton area of Cambridge.  Small flat in discreet area with parking outside.  Perfect
Cost: £100 for an hour - agreed GFE with cum twice.  Apparently pricing varies depending on what you want
Comms: Brilliant - all via AW and agreed and relatively short notice
Looks: Really pretty (someone posted a verification photo if you search).  Not skinny, but certainly not fat - the 1 photo and description is accurate.  She told me more photos coming very soon.

Details: Lots of proper kissing, lots of RO, OWO and protected sex.  Nice conversation too.  She's a smart cookie

I came away feeling like it was my most "natural" punt ever.  I'm not missing out in-depth detail for any reason than I can't remember the details!  It just kind of flowed.  But, roughly: she opened the door like a normal person (i.e. wasn't hiding behind it), looked good in a black flimsy body thing, started with some nice DFK, playing with her fab tits, onto the bed for more kissing and lots of RO which she seemed to enjoy - maybe helped by my fingers in both holes  :yahoo: - then i came on her stomach (almost out of nowhere!)
Nice chat with her while we recovered, then onto round 2 - more kissing, more tit massaging, some brief OWO (was very good, but I wanted to be inside her), so cowgirl to completion.
I had to check the time.  We didn't have time to go again (maybe 5 minutes left) so I decided to get dressed and leave.  Her phone was in a drawer and there was no other clock in the room, so definitely not a clock watcher.

Very highly recommended.  Especially before prices go up, or she gets too busy to enjoy herself like she did today.  Really enjoyed it, and will definitely go back - but not until 2018 as I'm done for this year  :(

Offline Benjboy87

Interesting

I am seeing her tonight incidentally.

Will report back what will hopefully be another positive review.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Interesting a Brit girl for 100 sheets an hour..If you do see her ask her for some more decent pics on her website!

Offline Chorley

Location: Chesterton area of Cambridge.  Small flat in discreet area with parking outside.  Perfect
Cost: £100 for an hour - agreed GFE with cum twice.  Apparently pricing varies depending on what you want
Looks: Really pretty (someone posted a verification photo if you search).  Not skinny, but certainly not fat - the 1 photo and description is accurate.  She told me more photos coming very soon.

Details: Lots of proper kissing, lots of RO, OWO and protected sex.  Nice conversation too.  She's a smart cookie

I came away feeling like it was my most "natural" punt ever.  I'm not missing out in-depth detail for any reason than I can't remember the details!  It just kind of flowed.  But, roughly: she opened the door like a normal person (i.e. wasn't hiding behind it), looked good in a black flimsy body thing, started with some nice DFK, playing with her fab tits, onto the bed for more kissing and lots of RO which she seemed to enjoy - maybe helped by my fingers in both holes  :yahoo: - then i came on her stomach (almost out of nowhere!)
Nice chat with her while we recovered, then onto round 2 - more kissing, more tit massaging, some brief OWO (was very good, but I wanted to be inside her), so cowgirl to completion.
I had to check the time.  We didn't have time to go again (maybe 5 minutes left) so I decided to get dressed and leave.  Her phone was in a drawer and there was no other clock in the room, so definitely not a clock watcher.

Very highly recommended.  Especially before prices go up, or she gets too busy to enjoy herself like she did today.  Really enjoyed it, and will definitely go back - but not until 2018 as I'm done for this year  :(

Is this her by any chance?

Hidden Image/Members Only

mbutler

NO.  This is definitely not her.
This is: Hidden Image/Members Only - crappy picture.
Weirdly, I just noticed that it was me who posted that link to her verification pic.  I don't remember doing so at all - it was only a month ago!  Old age!

Is this her by any chance?

Hidden Image/Members Only

mbutler

I mentioned that to her earlier.  She says she has them ready to upload and will do it this week.
Also.  Note that although I paid £100 I get the impression it will go up if you want something "dirtier" (more fun).  A-levels on the list, but I didn't ask the cost.  CIM the same.
Interesting a Brit girl for 100 sheets an hour..If you do see her ask her for some more decent pics on her website!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:12:35 pm by mbutler »

Offline Chorley

She looks a bit washed out in that pic TBH. Is she better in person?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:41:42 pm by Chorley »

Offline Rock123

Another one with one phone number so you have to make a booking through aw. I always prefer to speak to them on the phone first.

mbutler

She looks a bit washed out in that pic TBH. Is she better in person?

I thought she looked great, but I'm sounding fluffy now, so I'll let the other poster who said he was seeing her last night respond!

Offline Benjboy87

She is much better looking than that pic of her. Lovely and I mean cracking pair of tits.

Great owo and deep French kissing. Sex (covered) in several positions.

This was an outcall and was 120 for the hour which is very reasonable.

She is petit. About 5ft 3 ish my guess. And little plump but noting of any concern and is indeed very friendly.