Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Angel xx - harrow  (Read 5538 times)

Offline bash_eer

Anyone had a bash at her just added her to my hot list and thinking of a punt with her.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

password02

Have you taken a look at her PG - would be nice to see if she is good looking?

Offline bash_eer

Didn't have a look at the PG but met her I would give her face 5/6 out of 10. She is a tiny little package. Who wants to please and very friendly. Great BJ with cim and facial, tight pussy.

Offline scooby73

Looks great in her pics but a low mark out of 10 for her face puts me off a bit.
Is it really that bad??

Offline Harry Balzac

DIDN'T MEET AS PLANNED

Arranged a meeting with her via e-mail, communications were good so seemed promising.

Trekked to the agreed place in Harrow and called her as instructed - no answer. Multiple phone calls and text messages later - nothing.

This was one of the days of severe wind and torrential rain, and I am just standing in it like a lemon. To say I was annoyed is an understatement.

She later e-mailed me some bullshit about her Internet being repaired. Fine but that wouldn't stop her answering her mobile would it? Wasted three hours of my life in total.

Shame as she looks just my type.

Offline iPad3

Sorry to hear that, I was trying yesterday but she wasn't answering and texted to say not at work, was going to try again but might wait now until I can get a better feel on reliability.

Offline Urban_G

Bigone visited her too, gave her a positive but not much of a review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21083.0