Author Topic: Nikki7871 - Jarrow - Aye Fucking Caramba!!!  (Read 4602 times)


11 review(s) for Nikki Nice Titties  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Details - 1 hour Incall , £130.

A fairly short notice meeting with Nikki but well worth the effort  ;)

This was an incall in Jarrow, residential area, ample free parking and no concerns about nosey neighbours.

I know others have mentioned Nikki is better than her pics would suggest .... and she is, by a long, long way. She was wearing sports type leggings, a sweatshirt and sports bra, apparently she'd been walking/running up hills earlier in the day. Whatever she'd been doing, she looked fucking hot as hot can be! You could bounce pennies off her arse - always assuming you carry pennies around with you.

So easy to talk to and a chatty girl, we discussed what was on the menu.... plenty of options!

Some rather nice dfk then she sat back on the bed and took her top off. Fuck me sideways! I've seen girls with 'enhanced' boobs that were less solid than Nikki's natural boobs..... absolutely 10/10 and I could have bounced pennies off them too. I was beginning to wish I'd actually taken some pennies with me now  ;) Bouncing coins off her arse and boobs seemed somehow appealing......

Pushed her onto her back, legs back and  in the air and I dragged her leggings off...... Got her to stand up while I admired the view - this young lady is totally stunning, superb body, nice all over tan and absolutely toned to perfection.

I could happily sit here all night writing at length about what we did but to summarise:

OWO ( great technique and ranged from slow to a near DT experience )
RO - and she has the cutest pussy, and so bloody sweet too! She encouraged me vocally and asked/told me what to do, and her moans and wriggles were reassuring me I was doing something right.
Sex was in several positions, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, her leaned against the wall, bent over the bed, on her side.... fuck me gently the list goes on.
Some mild ( very mild ) slightly rough play took place but well within her limits.

One thing I do have to say.... I'm not the youngest bloke on here and I have been known to get " Durex Droop " but I stayed rock hard all the time, not even a suggestion I was going to lose my hard on, that's testament to Nikki and how fucking hot she is!! I'll take it as a compliment that she asked if I'd taken a blue pill ( I hadn't ) Thank You Nikki, made my week! :) :) :hi: :coolgirl:

Her vocal encouragement is amazing and worked wonders, she liked it when I talked to her about her potential upcoming gangbang and what she'd like the guys to do to her...... certainly she was very wet!!

I didn't want to 'fill the bag' to finish so it was agreed that I'd come over her pussy. While I was doing the 5 finger shuffle, Nikki kept slipping a finger into her wet pussy, then putting the finger into my mouth......... hence the " Aye Fucking Caramba " comment.... sort of encapsulates the whole bloody hour.

Best way I can describe Nikki is it's like having a hot sex session with a particularly dirty girlfriend who's up for most things. certainly she makes you feel like you've known one another for ages, none of the awkwardness you can get with some meets. It literally just flowed very naturally.

She score a 10 in every aspect and absolutely a lady I'd love to see again, and again, and again...............




Offline Edd67

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 73
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Great review. Another one for my hotlist.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MisterMister


I didn't want to 'fill the bag' to finish so it was agreed that I'd come over her pussy. While I was doing the 5 finger shuffle, Nikki kept slipping a finger into her wet pussy, then putting the finger into my mouth......... hence the " Aye Fucking Caramba " comment.... sort of encapsulates the whole bloody hour.


She looks and sounds spot on, but this bit sounds kinda risky

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She looks and sounds spot on, but this bit sounds kinda risky

Not really, actually not at all risky...... she had one hand covering her lady bits while she slipped the finger from her other hand into said lady bit and then on to my mouth..... no risk of actually doing the business on or in her pussy. This is one savvy lady, as other reviews show. Unless you refer to her putting her finger in my mouth  :scare:  I'm sure it was a clean finger  ;)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review - thanks :thumbsup:

Only issue for me is £70 for 30 mins which I'm just not gonna pay :timeout:

Offline waynekerr600

Great review. Had my eye on her.

Anal and cim doesn't appear to be on her likes list. You funny happen to know if she was up for either of these
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:25:35 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline MasterChief

Great review - thanks :thumbsup:

Only issue for me is £70 for 30 mins which I'm just not gonna pay :timeout:

Same here, £60 max for 30 min!

Offline Shearer1955

Great review & she looks good  :hi:

Offline MME

Same here, £60 max for 30 min!

I thought exactly the same however, see my review of her and see why I'm glad I did.

Great review. Had my eye on her.

Anal and cim doesn't appear to be on her likes list. You funny happen to know if she was up for either of these
She wont do either, however I got a thumb up her arse when I was banging her doggy and she liked it...

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I don't know how this girl managed to sneak under my radar for so long, she's been around since Febuary but the first I heard of her was when MME reviewed her a few weeks back.

She looks bang tidy from her pics and her reviews have all been great. On to the hotlist she goes.

Offline Third Man

I'm there next I'm in the toon, which hopefully will not be too long!

Offline johnr1

Great review - thanks :thumbsup:

Only issue for me is £70 for 30 mins which I'm just not gonna pay :timeout:

As per FB £50 or £60 at a push but not a penny more! as things are getting out of hand (or back in hand :sarcastic:) if they all start charging £70 or more  :thumbsdown:

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review. Had my eye on her.

Anal and cim doesn't appear to be on her likes list. You funny happen to know if she was up for either of these

You might possibly be lucky enough to get a tickle of the chocolate starfish but definitely NO chance of cim, she'll tell you that from the offski.

Offline Metal Geek

Seems she's dropped her half hourly rate to £60, probably in response to this review :) But now her rates are all over the place, it's cheaper to get 2 half hours than a full hour :crazy:

I would always aim for paying no more than £50 for a half hour when I was regularly punting, but inflation seems to have taken it's toll, £60 seems more the norm now for independents and agencies.

Offline waynekerr600

Good on her for dropping her rates.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good on her for dropping her rates.

She has recently been working in London.... may have been the going rate down there?

Her current rates are the same as previously for the NE...  £130 for an hour.... but Yeah!  I think I'll ask for 2 x 30 minute sessions and save £10! :dance:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:57:59 pm by moreplease »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
She has recently been working in London.... may have been the going rate down there?

Her current rates are the same as previously for the NE...  £130 for an hour.... but Yeah!  I think I'll ask for 2 x 30 minute sessions and save £10! :dance:

As long as she doesn't say they have to be concurrent you'll be onto a winner.   :sarcastic:

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As long as she doesn't say they have to be concurrent you'll be onto a winner.   :sarcastic:


LOL.....  ;)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Seems she's dropped her half hourly rate to £60, probably in response to this review :) But now her rates are all over the place, it's cheaper to get 2 half hours than a full hour :crazy:

I would always aim for paying no more than £50 for a half hour when I was regularly punting, but inflation seems to have taken it's toll, £60 seems more the norm now for independents and agencies.
Back to £70 / 30mins  :cry:
So close to Christmas...  *sigh*