Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava @ amour  (Read 4661 times)

Mark321

Dropped in to see ava last week. She really is a stunner. Amazing boday and very friendly. Her location is a bit out the way from town centre but ok if you have a car. When i got there was offered a drink and made very welcome. only thing i would say was a bit of a let down was she kept saying she didnt like to be fingered and she doesnt do owo :(
but she loves to recieve oral  :thumbsup:
No cim  but managed to confince her to take it on here tits hehe

Offline ManInBlack

I'd like to add a further positive review here for Ava.

I've just returned from a 30 min booking.  Ava is a lovely girl, really friendly and chatty! I'm pretty poor at small talk but it didn't matter as I'd probably struggle to get a word in edgeways anyway!  Nevertheless I found myself talking to Ava more than I normally would so I'd say she put me at ease and I was comfortable in her company. 

In terms of services offered/not offered, I can't report much as we spent a lot of time talking.  Oral is protected which was fine with me and the oral was good.  Only other thing she mentioned as being off limits was anal. 

Flat was easy to find with good directions.

All in all a good booking!

Offline Tailpipe

Dropped in to see ava last week. She really is a stunner. Amazing boday and very friendly. Her location is a bit out the way from town centre but ok if you have a car. When i got there was offered a drink and made very welcome. only thing i would say was a bit of a let down was she kept saying she didnt like to be fingered and she doesnt do owo :(
but she loves to recieve oral  :thumbsup:
No cim  but managed to confince her to take it on here tits hehe

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Girlhavingfun

I'll chip in and give a vote of confidence to Ava also, she could put the Pope at ease! If anyone is nervous or unsure she will make you feel comfortable immediately

Offline AnthG

I will chip in my 2c also. Ava has quite literally been my best punt of the year so far and I would say number 3 in my all time best behind Vicky and Gabi.

The only downside for her is she does not do OWO but if you can get past this she is a definite book. Most chatty girl you will ever meet which is great for a shy guy.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Mark321

Yeah she wouldnt shut up :D
Loved the glasses on her though. Her flat is really nice too and good location

Offline ManInBlack

I will chip in my 2c also. Ava has quite literally been my best punt of the year so far and I would say number 3 in my all time best behind Vicky and Gabi.

The only downside for her is she does not do OWO but if you can get past this she is a definite book. Most chatty girl you will ever meet which is great for a shy guy.

Totally agree with you here, after a few awkward initial punts due to nerves and shyness, Ava was a breath of fresh air, had me completely comfortable from the start and brought me out my shell.

Offline ManInBlack

Yeah she wouldnt shut up :D
Loved the glasses on her though. Her flat is really nice too and good location

I should've mentioned more about her flat in my review.  Been to a couple of grotty places in my first few punts so to go somewhere nice, clean and tidy was a nice change.  As a neat freak this is definitely something I need to enjoy the experience.

Mark321

Whats happened to ava? She working somewhere else now?

Offline ManInBlack

I can confirm this is her:

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few times with Amour then she disappeared abruptly. Stumbled across her profile on AW a couple of weeks before Xmas and have seen her a few times since.

Hurry if you're going to see her though as she told me she's quitting early Jan, possibly only around another week if I recall correctly.

Offline WashingtonLad

She's a nice chatty girl, never shuts up if I'm honest. The incessant talking, aversion to being fingered or kissed, and the lack of OwO amounted to a complete passion killer for me though.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ManInBlack

She's a nice chatty girl, never shuts up if I'm honest. The incessant talking, aversion to being fingered or kissed, and the lack of OwO amounted to a complete passion killer for me though.

I liked the chattiness, as I'm quite shy I prefer that I can't really get a word in edgeways!  The no kissing etc was a bit of a put off initially but the last few bookings with her I went for some domination, tie and tease etc which she's good at.  This meant the lack of kissing etc wasn't such a big issue.

Offline WashingtonLad

I just had the feeling she would do anything rather than have sex. When I feel the girl isn't into it, which considering their chosen profession makes it especially odd, I struggle to enjoy the appointment. She is the only girl I've come across where I felt I had to ask for everything and had to resist the urge to apologise for it.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:43:06 pm by WashingtonLad »

Offline ManInBlack

To be fair I can see where you're coming from. 

In my later bookings with her I found something which worked, like I say above.  Had I not I would've struggled to find a reason to go back.

Toshiba

Sounds a waste of time tbh, chatty and nice to you for a reason i suspect

No kissing
No owo
No anal
Chats a lot

Whats the wow factor here?

Hard to say a positive on her really? Not for me

Offline WashingtonLad

She's a good-looking lass with a fit body but she's a little too nice and friendly.  I'm aware that sounds odd but for me it felt like I was going round to see a female mate for a drink and then hitting an awkward point where I asked her if she minded giving me a blowjob. 

I prefer the situation where you walk in and the girl knows exactly what you expect and after a few moments of brief pleasantries you get down to it.  I'm under no illusion they're my friend and we're going to go skipping down the beach on sunny days and for all Ava's chattiness I don't see her being any different.  I feel a bit harsh being negative towards her but equally I visited her twice, the second time I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, and on both occasions I came away feeling frustrated and a little scammed if I'm brutally honest.

Toshiba

She's a good-looking lass with a fit body but she's a little too nice and friendly.  I'm aware that sounds odd but for me it felt like I was going round to see a female mate for a drink and then hitting an awkward point where I asked her if she minded giving me a blowjob. 

I prefer the situation where you walk in and the girl knows exactly what you expect and after a few moments of brief pleasantries you get down to it.  I'm under no illusion they're my friend and we're going to go skipping down the beach on sunny days and for all Ava's chattiness I don't see her being any different.  I feel a bit harsh being negative towards her but equally I visited her twice, the second time I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, and on both occasions I came away feeling frustrated and a little scammed if I'm brutally honest.

However some lads just love this to be fair, your like me , fuck the small talk im here paying you for good old filthy sex, so get ya kit off

Offline dirkdigler

1ST POST.
Welcome gentlemen ,felt I had to register to add my experience with this lady.
To keep it short , a total waste of time and the worst punt I had last year. I don't do it a lot so done some research and thought it should be good.
How wrong I was, talk for England about anything to waste time, covered oral was poor, so I thought well maybe she's a good ride , but no .
Could not wait to get out.

Toshiba

1ST POST.
Welcome gentlemen ,felt I had to register to add my experience with this lady.
To keep it short , a total waste of time and the worst punt I had last year. I don't do it a lot so done some research and thought it should be good.
How wrong I was, talk for England about anything to waste time, covered oral was poor, so I thought well maybe she's a good ride , but no .
Could not wait to get out.

How about a more detailed review?

Offline dirkdigler

However some lads just love this to be fair, your like me , fuck the small talk im here paying you for good old filthy sex, so get ya kit off
TBH I have the same view as you.
Not willing to waste my time on a detailed review hopefully you get the idea and look elsewhere for pleasure.

Offline Highlander

Gone now - she has gone travelling and won't return to the NE (what she told me anyway)

Not a huge loss, strange girl! I won't really miss the covered BJ's. I remember she stopped mid BJ once and chatted to me for ages as I just watched my erection die in her hands!

Saw her just before she left (3rd time, required to be considered a regular for anal privileges). Scammed me £80 for 30mins like, suddenly it was a £20 extra she had failed to mention previously.
Still wouldn't kiss me and no OWO but would take it hard, balls deep in her arse. See, she's a funny one. 
I don't miss her, do miss that lovely round arse however. DAT ASS.

Offline WashingtonLad

I remember she stopped mid BJ once and chatted to me for ages as I just watched my erection die in her hands!

She did exactly the same with me.  Despite her bubbly personality it began to become annoying as fuck when I had to keep asking her to stop talking and continue and once you hit your appointment limit she was up and getting dressed in the blink of an eye.

coolcat

Gone now - she has gone travelling and won't return to the NE (what she told me anyway)

Not a huge loss, strange girl! I won't really miss the covered BJ's. I remember she stopped mid BJ once and chatted to me for ages as I just watched my erection die in her hands!

Saw her just before she left (3rd time, required to be considered a regular for anal privileges). Scammed me £80 for 30mins like, suddenly it was a £20 extra she had failed to mention previously.
Still wouldn't kiss me and no OWO but would take it hard, balls deep in her arse. See, she's a funny one. 
I don't miss her, do miss that lovely round arse however. DAT ASS.

Last time when I asked for OWO she gave me a lesson of STDs. It's like she's v scared of catching something and would do anything to lower the risk. A hand job and a long chat are therefore just great for her.

To sum up -- nice face and boobs but poor attitude.