Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiff - Old Street  (Read 2404 times)

10 review(s) for Shy Tiff (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline a203203

External Link/Members Only

Paid - £80 for half hour

Venue - Nice flat with en suite between Old St and Barbican Stations.

Girl - Creamy smooth white skin. Nice amount of thickness, not chubby at all. And those tits. Incredible. DD or larger? Pale pink areola and nipples. Still with the firmness of youth. She must be in her early twenties still. Probably spent 20 of my 30 minutes with my face buried in them. Facially very pleasant no complaints at all. Dark haired.

Service - So so. Usual Polish style quite passive and compliant service. Will take a pounding and do most positions, but won't be taking the lead or much interaction. English is 2/10. Pleasant enough but don't expect an intense session. Friendly and pleasant and trying hard to please.

Offline LLPunting

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Paid - £80 for half hour

Service - So so. Usual Polish style quite passive and compliant service. Will take a pounding and do most positions, but won't be taking the lead or much interaction. English is 2/10. Pleasant enough but don't expect an intense session. Friendly and pleasant and trying hard to please.

The service seems contrary  "So so... won't be taking the lead or much interaction...don't expect an intense session."  vs "...trying hard to please."   :unknown:

Seems like this once great darling is still batting below her good, let alone her best.   :(

And at 120 ph she's still overpriced for my liking.   :thumbsdown:

She fizzled out during her first stint here more than a year ago but was an absolute knockout the first couple of times we got the pash going back in those flats at the back of Old St.

Offline Fully Sated

mrhappypants

I saw her recently having already reviewed.  She is a little heavier and less toned than the early days; the OP is generous about her looks (figure and the level of effort in her appearance).  I get more personality (some fun sparring) but we go back.  Her oral finish is a highlight for me.  She declined B2B which was a disappointment and I felt rushed.  All said though, I will probably return. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:55:24 am by mrhappypants »