Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Bella - Chelsea - very average  (Read 789 times)

2 review(s) for Petite Bella (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Diggler fights back!

External Link/Members Only

‭07765 790283‬

Rate £120ph

Nice hotel, So I got there and had a one hour booking, it was early in the day. Good comms and when I got to her room sorted out paperwork.
Decent looking girl (6/10), she is petite and quite pretty, average boobs that aren’t great, has stretch marks on belly due to childbirth which I’m not the biggest fan of. I washed my cock again even though I had a shower first thing in the morning. Back to the bedroom and she didn’t appear that warm and was quite distant. She started with OWO and stated that she didn’t want to perform CIM as it’s too early or some nonsense like that which already had alarm bells ringing as it states this she does do on her profile. Then after a while on with rubber and shagged in a few positions, she gets tired on top so had to swap around and banged her doggy for a while before popping. Just lay there and chatted shit for quite some time after this about the boring daily grind. Her profile eludes to her being quite full of life and up for it, in reality she goes through the motions to get paid.
I felt as though it was a pretty crap meeting and I felt as though she didn’t really make an effort, I’m a pretty decent looking guy and very clean. I’ve had a lot better for less, I think she probably does this quite often and doesn’t deliver a service that she should do. I wouldn’t recommend her but would be interesting to see if any one has more joy than me.

Offline Diggler fights back!

Stretch marks on belly visible in this pic, and they’re really bad. A lot of those pics on her AW profile are photoshopped. Her boobs look nothing like that, the ones in the pic are perfect, in reality hers are small and saggy after childbirth.

Hidden Image/Members Only