Author Topic: These dolls are being made in Wales soon  (Read 3303 times)

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
This doll can give you a hand job, check it out, I'm in fucking love

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline charlie-mott

That's one of the worst hand jobs I've ever seen.

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
That's one of the worst hand jobs I've ever seen.

I'll take anything I can get
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'll take anything I can get

Dude, you should punt once in a blue moon.   :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Dude, you should punt once in a blue moon.   :thumbsup:

I stopped it in the end, nearly bankrupted me, if I come out of retirement it would take an EnglishRebecca121 to do it, or a Welsh Barbie - then I'd end up in hospital - I should though, start slow, Jasmines Mom or something
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punting_Mad

It was jasmines' mums birthday this week.. Reckon she deserves a treat FH..

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I stopped it in the end, nearly bankrupted me, if I come out of retirement it would take an EnglishRebecca121 to do it, or a Welsh Barbie - then I'd end up in hospital - I should though, start slow, Jasmines Mom or something

Jasmine's mum sounds just fine.  ;)

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
It was jasmines' mums birthday this week.. Reckon she deserves a treat FH..

Jasmines Mom, augh, the thought of her giving me a hand job
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Jasmines Mom, augh, the thought of her giving me a hand job

No harm in finding out for a 1 off.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So FH, who are your other 2 favourites?  :)

Offline Punting_Mad

Jasmines mum.. Body to body.. Lots of oil.. Mmm.. Fancy that myself

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
So FH, who are your other 2 favourites?  :)

My two other fav's are EnglishRebecca121 and EnglishRebecca121

 ;)
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
That's one of the worst hand jobs I've ever seen.
I dont know - you've not met MrsMatrix..... :D :D

rsoft

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I mean.. what if anything bad happens with hardware or software of this doll? And it clinches too much?

Offline Cymro72

I mean.. what if anything bad happens with hardware or software of this doll? And it clinches too much?

I had exactly the same thought. Also, will they be getting a local accent?

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I mean.. what if anything bad happens with hardware or software of this doll? And it clinches too much?

Well I certainly wouldn't want to be rushed in an ambulance to A&E, with that attached to my dick!  :scare:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Dolls made in Wales? For Welshmen?
They need four legs, hooves and woolly backs

Offline HughJardon

This doll can give you a hand job, check it out, I'm in fucking love

External Link/Members Only

Ya dirty cunt  :cool:
I bet Mrs hung is well nourished, but we know what's top of your Xmas list

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Ya dirty cunt  :cool:
I bet Mrs hung is well nourished, but we know what's top of your Xmas list

It's the model cx440 which has variable control pussy vibration and self lubricating Labia responses
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
It's the model cx440 which has variable control pussy vibration and self lubricating Labia responses
Ooo that sounds cool, Can we have a review when youve road tested one. We expect you to put its though its full paces, possibly to the point of destruction. No doubt a report the manufacturers would need to see.... :D :D :D

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigsaz1984

Out of curiosity guys, who is  jasmines Mum? I’ve read this a few times and I haven’t seen her! Who is jasmine even? Lol

Offline OMellors

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,679
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
Jasmines mum.. Body to body.. Lots of oil.. Mmm.. Fancy that myself

Ah! now about this belated birthday present to myself  :unknown:


Jasmine's Mum  :wacko:

Jasmine's Mum plus oil  :wacko:  :wacko:

Good idea Punting   :thumbsup:

OM
Banned reason: White knighting escorts on here to get discounts.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Out of curiosity guys, who is  jasmines Mum? I’ve read this a few times and I haven’t seen her! Who is jasmine even? Lol

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Anna is Jasmine's mum.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:05:31 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Bigsaz1984

Thank you nightwolf. I’m sure I’ve driven past the place in cardiff a few times. Might have to check in some time 👍🏽

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ampersand

Lot's of my homies dying and shit

External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

In one case in Hamburg a man died after he had covered himself with sliced cheese, pulled pantyhose over his upper body, put on a diving suit and a raincoat and sat on his radiator with a plastic bag over his head.

........... now that is some shit!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:26:00 pm by aardvark »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you nightwolf. I’m sure I’ve driven past the place in cardiff a few times. Might have to check in some time 👍🏽

Your welcome.  :hi: Sorry for the late reply.

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
In one case in Hamburg a man died after he had covered himself with sliced cheese, pulled pantyhose over his upper body, put on a diving suit and a raincoat and sat on his radiator with a plastic bag over his head.

........... now that is some shit!!!!!

Some truly f@#ked up shit. Stark raving mad buggers.  :crazy:

Offline KTM RIDER


STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Punting_Mad

I popped in to see Anna last week.. Nice friendly chat and a cup of tea.. Lovely lady

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I popped in to see Anna last week.. Nice friendly chat and a cup of tea.. Lovely lady

Thanks for that. I look forward to doing that sometime.  :thumbsup:

FH take the hint.  :)

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
In a pub in Weymouth a couple of years ago.....the condom machine was also selling blow-up inflatable sheep

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My kinda brothel


Hidden Image/Members Only

I'll pass on that one, although probably still more engaging that most Romanian punts  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I'll pass on that one, although probably still more engaging that most Romanian punts  :lol:

Yes, and you won't hear, "Have you cum yet baby".   :D

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Yes, and you won't hear, "Have you cum yet baby".   :D
Not very realistic dolls then...................baby  :D :D :D :D