Author Topic: Pin - Natural Ways - Baker St  (Read 3875 times)

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

I was in the 'hood and didn't fancy the increasingly-expensive ORBS experience, so went to skulk outside Natural Ways and the other Thai place a door or two down.  There was a super-sulky EE girl smoking outside NW with a face like thunder, so I was about to do one when out, briefly, came a much hotter Asian (Thai/Cambodian as it turned out) in a super-revealing, plungingly-low-cut bodysuit.  Sign me up I said, to no-one in particular, and hot-footed it inside.

This turned out to be Pin, priorly described by LL as "very cute, petite, slim Thai lady, definitely 30+".  I'd agree with all that.  She has also has nice round hooters - a C cup, I'd say - a devious smile and big, mischievous eyes which flickered at me as I negotiated reception and an ancient mama-san. 30 for 30, standard as you like.

Down I went, descending NW's mighty steep staircase, and off we went.  Nice-ish room with a shower.  'Have you been here before?' asked Pin. 'Yes,' I lied - of course - and we proceeded to negotiate, with me barely stripped off.  Her starting bid for OWO was 100, which made me think 60 was possible but that's still too much.  So we settled on B2B for 40, and that for the whole half-hour.  Nice.  I was permitted to suck her norks for long, lovely minutes (she seemed to enjoy this) and finger-fuck her (ditto).  No FK.  She licked my ear/neck, made eye contact throughout, and did lots of great strokes, plus proper B2B glides.  I was face-up for most of it.  We finished sitting entwined, with her finishing me off gently as I fingered away.  I believe a good time was had by both. 

Not sure if RO would be possible within the £40 deal; I suspect you might need to pay a bit more.  Her clunge (shaven) is very tempting.  She's definitely slim, and those great tits are the winning factor, along with her general warmth and friendliness.  At one point she whispered to me that "more" was possible for more money, which I suspect  means FS - but, given her OWO starting price, it'll prob cost you an arm and a lleg.  I was pretty happy with my business as it was, so left it at B2B.     :music:

We both had successive showers after - a good sign in terms of cleanliness; she washed herself thoroughly - and then we chatted, and jokingly splashed each other with water as I dressed.  Nice lady.  She said she's going to Thailand soon for a month.  Has been here eight months and, I got the impression, works most days.

As I left, I saw a Japanese-looking girl escorting a guy who seemed about 12yo in the same room.  That girl also seemed sulky and not so hot, so I think Pin's the stand-out.

Over and out.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Thanks, sounds an enviable experience as with the Malaysian hottie at 66 Middx Street recently for you.  I'll be sure to ask for her by name then.

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes, I'm on a mini-roll!  I'd put Candy, the Malaysian, ahead in both looks and value but I think, as far as 2017 Baker St massage punts go, this was decent.  Certainly an improvement on my time with Tina at OR  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Yes, I'm on a mini-roll!  I'd put Candy, the Malaysian, ahead in both looks and value but I think, as far as 2017 Baker St massage punts go, this was decent.  Certainly an improvement on my time with Tina at OR  :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting about Pin OP.  I never went back to try a punt with her as I heard her one time shouting from downstairs and she sounded coarse in her normal mode rather than sweet Thai fantasy character.

Given her attitude to pricing I'll steer clear, she's pitching for too much and getting the same sort of rate as the "proper" Thai escorts are charging for full and possibly extended services.   :thumbsdown:

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Coarse is a good term, although actually she veers between that and sweetness.  But if you prefer the sweeter, mock-innocent, quieter girl then, yup, she won't be the right one.

Offline Steve121

Sounds like the same pin I saw a couple of years ago at Finchley central branch of natural ways. FS was definitely not available at the time. Maybe further visits and she would be more willing.

She mentioned at the time she worked at other branches but had forgotten which ones.

Will have to visit when next in the area.

Steve121