Author Topic: TantricMassages - Grace - South Bermondsey  (Read 2322 times)


14 review(s) for TantricMassages (8 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline max4374

Profile link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for half hour session.

I went to see Grace recently on reading the positive reviews she has both on AW and here, but unfortunately it fell short of expectations for me. She does have a great body and shoe does look in her 40s which is fine by me. I got directions to as per usual and they were great. She was very pleasant on the phone. I asked for an office look beforehand which she kindly obliged. blouse and skirt and stockings. Her place was close to the station and nice inside. Was asked to have a shower before and use provided mouthwash and then entered to room to see her. We kissed lightly, she didn't seem to to want to do DFK and she was very concerned about getting her lovely black skirt dirty and insisted that I don't rub myself naked against it. This was slightly off putting. She didn't seem to be really wanting to provide a GFE service, seemed to me very mechanical little bit of a massage on the bed with her boobs, (which were great by the way!) but not really any sensual touching or kissing. Insisted on wiping down my cock despite having a shower, and then a rather half hearted OWO. I had become a little frustrated by now and just came to get it over with. She then when into a big discussion about all things concerning her life which was great to hear but really could have done without it and for her to put more effort in the job in hand.

Overall for what I paid unfortunately I have to give her a negative, there are others out there that give a more enthusiastic service.