Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Blueberry Girl - Outcall Central London  (Read 3592 times)

45 review(s) for The Blueberry Girl (39 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline DipsyDoodle

Saw Alice within the past month for a 90-minute outcall at my hotel in central London.  Paid £220 all-inclusive for the 90 minute booking but we ran well over time.  We both acknowledged that the time slot had finished but we just kept going, so Alice is no clock watcher.

External Link/Members Only

Communication was easy and started with an AW e-mail for a booking availability, that she responded to that day.  Booked about a week in advance, so I sent text messages the night before and on the day just to reconfirm.  She always responded in a very professional way and it was easy.  She is Polish, and her written and verbal English is excellent and was never a problem.

She arrived about 15 minutes early, texting me that she was nearby waiting for permission to come up.  Gave her room number and she arrived wearing a nice dress with stockings and holdups on underneath.  Alice looks exactly like her pictures, so no surprises and nice on the eye.  Greeted with some very nice DFK and squeeze of my bum cheeks.  Sorted out the paperwork and chatted briefly before starting with the action.

Her profile suggests that she doesn't take things too seriously and has a great sense of humour.  This is totally true and she was a lot of fun to spend time with.  Her profile also suggests that she has a day job and does this for fun in the evening and on the weekends when time allows.  She arrived at my hotel having finished her day job in an office environment.  In other words, she isn't a conveyor belt type service provider.

Everything just flowed naturally and she provided excellent OWO, 69, protected sex, and CIM.  She was a bit submissive, calling me daddy at times, that she had been a naughty girl and needed to be fucked in the ass as punishment.  Who was I to argue so she took the full length up her bum and it was quite a pounding.

After round one, we were chatting and catching our breath.  She told me that she likes to be fisted.  I had some lube with me, so lubed her up along with my hand.  Fisted her several times with her squirting all over the bed.  She initiated and coaxed little DD back to life for a second round.  Again calling me daddy and saying that she had been naughty.  I didn't ask for this role play, but went with it because it was fun.  On with the condom where she took another pounding up her bum.

She is a bit quirky, but in a good way as she doesn't take things serious by trying to provide a sensual GFE type experience.  There was loads of laughter and taking the piss out of each other in a very jovial way.  So if you after a sensual romantic type GFE service, Alice is not for you.  I got the impression that fisting was an optional service that when she trusts the punter, she will initiate and ask you.  This was new for me but I enjoyed it.

Overall, a seriously enjoyable punt.

AlleyG8r

If nothing else, she has the most entertaining profile I have ever seen on AW. Tempted to book with her just for that!

G8r

Offline Lalalaveets

I read her profile. Does she have the attention span of a blue bottle?
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

livedangerous

I'm tempted because she's clearly quite a character...  Facially - can you describe her?

Offline DipsyDoodle

I'm tempted because she's clearly quite a character...  Facially - can you describe her?

Facially average in a girl next door kind of way.  She is nice on the eye but not gorgeous.  Facial features are more round rather than sharp edges.  You'd give her a second look if you saw her in public.

Whilst there are other WG's more attractive in the area, Alice was way more eager to please and totally into physical sex.  She wore me out and it was an enjoyable booking.

Best way to describe it is that she isn't a full-time WG and has a day job.  So booking her in the evening is more like shagging someone from the office.  She was really into it.

Online darkknightrises

Offline DipsyDoodle

No.  It was an all-inclusive price.  I noticed that she has changed her pricing structure since our meeting where anal is now an extra fee.  But don't blame me for that.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bassman

Good review. ThNks for bringing her to my attention. Certainly sounds like a good one.

Offline Robert Johnson

Has anyone had any recent visits to Blueberry Girl, where is she based now days?
Banned reason: Total leech
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline DipsyDoodle

A guy had an outcall with her recently in Watford and posted a review.  I think it was about two weeks ago.

Offline Fully Sated

A guy had an outcall with her recently in Watford and posted a review.  I think it was about two weeks ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197461.0