Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bell - Old Street  (Read 1934 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline a203203

External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for 1 hr
Overall rating 10/10 I thought I'd had my best ever punt in Lisbon wih an incredibly nubile 19 year old, but this is right up there.
Honey Bell is well reviewed, but I'll add my impressions.

Venue -- Quiet single occupancy (I think) flat about 10 mins walk from Old St tube near the canals. High rise. Residential area. Neat and tidy, bed is sturdy and non creaky

Looks -- Way hotter than the pictures suggest. Profile states 29 which sounds about right, but Honey Bell could pass for 3-4 years younger. About 5' 9' in heels. Facially very pleasant, megawatt smile. Body is very slim, tight, and toned, totally flat stomach with some abs definition. Butt and thighs developed in the gym--not as muscular or thick as I usually like. Two small tattooes, barely noticeable. Dressed in extremely sexy cut-out two piece and heels, which she didn't take off the entire time. Only added to the sexiness IMO. Breasts are slightly saggy, but I had her keep her bra on with the cups pulled down throughout, which looked amazing.

Services -- This is where she excels. Absolutely no clock watching and total GFE. Starts off with a good 5-10 mins dfk session right off the bat, even before the shower has been offered. Warm and friendly banter. Genuinely seems into the session, for what its worth. Oral (covered, at my request) was excellent. Great technique, deep, sloppy, happy for you to slather your cock all over her face. Sex in as many positions as you like. Thumb in her ass which she seemed to appreciate, based on her noises. Got one shuddering orgasm out of her as she rode cowgirl, with sweat pouring off her.

In conclusion this is way better than a passive Polish punt for £100, even if the girls are younger, the tits are nicer, and the punt is cheaper. Also better than a £200 Brazilian punt with a hotter girl but no English. I suspect I will be availing myself of her services again soon. Next up: cum in her very talented mouth (why doesn't she give rimming???) and dp with her enormous toy she had on her bedside.   

Offline Sinz

Glad you had a good time OP.

She is probably one of the WGs, I remember having a chat with and her telling me that being a Service Provider is not a hard job, just have to be consistent and honest about the services you provide and its hassle free. Very true.

WHG

Yup, I agree with most of this, she's a pretty damn good sp. She seems to be totally at ease with herself, which was a nice quality. Oh, and the dfk with her was bloody good.
Glad you also had a good time, op.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review.  She's one of the established ladies I really need to move up my HL.
I've just got to break this habit of seeking new blood unicorns and enjoy some of the more established attractions.   :dash:
May go cold turkey whilst suffering the cold turkey this Xmas  :timeout: