Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Hanna (The Hot Collection) - Gloucester Road  (Read 530 times)

Offline Complete Novice

TL/DR version

This was fairly reminiscent of my recent experience with Elita. Hannah was a nice host, and this was a pretty good booking but that's about as far as it goes:

Looks: Neutral (Everything was positive save for her augmented breasts);

Attitude: Neutral (Maybe I misread her intentions, but to me it felt like everything was geared up to get me to cum asap); and

Skills: Neutral (In a word, satisfactory. None of the services that I received came close to blowing me away).

External Link/Members Only

Background: This was plan B.

Location – I didn't particularly like the apartment. This was a 2 minute-walk from Gloucester Road underground. It was I suppose best described as a upmarket bedsit, bedroom and kitchen contained in one room save for a tiny bathroom. It was however very clean and tidy. Located on the 2nd floor, double height ceiling, buzzer entry system (no concierge). There was a lift but I didn't use it.

Price: £200 for 1 hour (No extras).

Services: Straight-forward vanilla stuff, FK, RO, OWO and protected sex in multiple positons.

The SP: For me I haven't seen such accurate agency shots since I saw Rozana this summer. The usual 'fine tuning' has gone on but these are very close to what you'll get. Described as 5'5', 34c-24-34, which all seemed pretty accurate for my money. Very petite build, cracking little figure although slightly undone by her boob job sadly. I'd guess at size 4 – 6, early 20's hailing from St. Petersburg. Straight blonde hair which was just below shoulder length, Brazilian, very clean and well presented, not a smoker from what I could detect, dressed in a colour co-ordinated dress and stripper heals, augmented breasts, with minimal visible signs of scarring and two tattoos that I could see, positive/friendly, good conversational English, very down to earth and easy to get along with.

My only criticism of her physique is that her breast augmentation was a little too large for her frame. This has caused her breasts to be pushed slightly too close together and the result is that her nipples don't point straight forward, each points slightly to each side (I hope this makes sense?!).

The Meet – As I said, a charming host. Services agreed, paper work exchanged and shower offered and taken. Prior to this a clean towel was provided and water and wine were both on offer.

Christ I'm bored typing this, God only knows you lot are probably trying not to nod off reading it, if you can even be bothered. This started with FK then onto RO in which Hannah showed some responsiveness.

OWO was ok, no DT. Some fleeting eye contact and very brief attention to my nuts but none to my perineum. Not much speed variation, slow to medium paced. Frankly this could have gone all day, I don't think would have got me off but it was enough to keep me hard.

She rubbered me up, applied some lube and started in CG. We then went through a few very basic positions all of which were ok, I can't however think of any stand out points. She was fairly quiet in the sack, well that's the soporific effect my sexual performance was having on her!

Returning to my earlier comment about Hannah possibly trying to make me cum quickly, I only say this because in each positon where I was able to dictate the pace, she would grab my hips and try and get me to speed up. I wasn't up for anything frenetic, and whilst I didn't mind as I'd rather she was hands on than hands off and perhaps taking into account that this might be her preference, I would have preferred to build the pace a little.

I ended up cuming in penetration (doggy) which is my preference, at about the 50 minute mark, CIF is apparently available but I didn't test these particular waters (CIM is +£50). As I had to catch a train to Paris I didn't hang about and slung my hook.

Would I return: No, I don't think so. I did leave fairly content but I think that this was mainly because of how poor my last booking was (Adeline from the same Agency).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:04:10 am by Complete Novice »

Offline The_Don

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the review, another off my HL for next week.
Looking at yor last dozen reviews youve had a poor run CN.
Hope you have better luck in Paris!!!