Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY MILF JADE  (Read 923 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Had a few pints felt horny for a quickie..

Had my eye on her.. Looks hot and sexy. .
Called her asked about my favourite yummy dfk and owo and sex protection 1 she agreed..

Whilst on way to her text her on my way confirmed services again but this time in text no owo..
Text back saying near her now so will see..

Hotel near heathrow...

Quite a sexy milf late 30's maybe early 40's
Hot figure
Big sponge cakes (fakes)
About 5'5
Ok facially blond bob hair
Northern accent..

Asked about dfk she said yes
Asked about owo she said no, asked why she said yes on phone, she then started to waffle about she used to do owo but about a month back got a sore on her lip..
No sore on lip when I saw her..
She said oral with..

I just lost interest. ..
Told her it's fine I will leave it..
She offered that I could see her friend..
I said no and as I was leaving by the door she gave a friendly kiss on the cheek..
Very nice polite lady and my inkling told me had I proceeded with her it would of been a good time..
(I have seen her friend profile rough druggie looking certainly 100% not my type)

Not leaving as review because I was half way towards her when she said on text ow...
If she was hotter even with oral with and dfk sex protection 1 would of stayed..

If someone wanted a quick passionate release with a milf I "think" she would be good and experienced. .

Communications were excellent. .

About 6.5 / 10 PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

I didnt think muslims drank alchohol? :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I didnt think muslims drank alchohol? :sarcastic:

He's from indian not Pakistan even though some Indians are Muslim I don't believe Tarzan is.

Online scutty brown

"Had a few pints felt horny for a quickie.."

She refused the OWO probably because after a few pints there was too great a risk of accidental watersports in her mouth.
Sensible girl!

Offline claretandblue

He's from indian not Pakistan even though some Indians are Muslim I don't believe Tarzan is.
Slight understatement mate,over 170 million muslims in india!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Slight understatement mate,over 170 million muslims in india!

Compare that to Sihks and Hindus and that 170 mill is small fry

Online scutty brown

Compare that to Sihks and Hindus and that 170 mill is small fry

Somewhere I still have a letter from my GP declaring me an alcoholic - written years ago in support of an alcohol permit for a business trip to India. At the time a lot of Indian states were "dry" -e.g. Gujurat "because Gandhi came from there" and the only way to get a beer in the hotel was to pretend to be an alkie and get an "essential drinking" permit from the Indian embassy before flying out
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:48:27 pm by scutty brown »