Author Topic: Alizee Glasgow Tour  (Read 1761 times)

Offline FBman78

She will be back in January second week I think. :yahoo:

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She will be back in January second week I think. :yahoo:

 :hi: FB, Alizee arrives on 7th January and I'm booked in already during the week  :yahoo: :dance:

Offline de005

Guys ..how do you book her as I can`t see her on AW


Offline seeker

Guys ..how do you book her as I can`t see her on AW
Drop her a text . :D
But only if SHE gave you her number   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:01:39 pm by seeker »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Guys ..how do you book her as I can`t see her on AW

she is not on aw anymore.  Her website External Link/Members Only  or book on uke

Offline de005


Offline Santiago


Zidane18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has she retired? Website parked

Any forthcoming tours?

Lolapinga_x

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has she retired? Website parked

Any forthcoming tours?

As far as I’m aware, she’s on a bit of a time out with exams. Hopefully she’s back soon.