Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miyuki-pech (Paddington)  (Read 2064 times)

2 review(s) for miyuki-pech (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline HighHeelLover

Saw Miyuki in April

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used webcam with miyuki a long time ago during my first stunt in the punting world. Now that I can back and saw she was coming to tour in the uk I had to have a go.

Meet was arranged weeks in advance and comma very good in setting up meet.

Apartment she was staying in was near Paddington. Big spacious room with ensure and living room/kitchen. Really easy to walk past concierge.

As I had previously webcam before I knew what to expect. I've read in forum chats on here about her being a lady boy or post op I can assure you she's 100 women and has always been.

Anyway, went to the apartment and was greeted with a friendly hug and kiss. She was quite tall and slender. She was dressed in school girl as requested. She spoke fluent English but with a Thai accent. She owns her own business and travels a lot with it, hence ine of the reasons she came to the uk.

Sat on the couch and got to know a little about each other and then she stayed with a kiss. Very enthusiastic deep kiss. Things moved very quickly and soon enough bent her over the small breakfast  table, wasn't able to use it any other was as it was fragile, moved to to chair before moving back to the sofa for a very energetic finish. She was encouraging through out and enjoys being licked to orgasm. She enjoyed doggy over the sofa and came in that position.

Cooled off with a drink and she went on her knee to bring me attention as she was keen for round 2. She suggested to change into my 2nd outfit request. She came back into the living room in her secretary outfit. Things once again heated up quite quickly and we were moved into the bedroom making use of the big bed.

I had bought some toys with me and we enjoyed some toy play and she allowed me to tie her up with some restraints. She was very energetic and liked it fast and asked for more until I came. You can she was enjoying our time and enjoys sex.
Cooled off talking general stuff whilst she gave me a light massage.

Would defo love to see her again if she came back to the uk. A very sexy women who enjoys sex and could go on if I had the stamina.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:52:26 am by HighHeelLover »

Offline HailWood

Very pretty girl.
Couple of questions - how much (she doesn't seem to put her fees on AW) for how long.
Does she provide OWO?

Offline hw189

Not logged in for over 10 days, also accessing from Thailand. Could be the reason why no rates are displayed.

Offline HighHeelLover

Yeah she does owo but I opt for oral with.

I think it was £160 am hr from what I remember.

She has been less active recently. She mainly webcams from Thailand and then work brings her over to the uk like 1 a yr and she usually in the uk for a couple of weeks

Offline Bushmills

She is £180 ph incall if I recall correctly.

I have seen her many times over my punting career in the last 5 years and she never disappoints.