Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Model Babe Raquelle - Edinburgh  (Read 1993 times)

3 review(s) for Hot Raquelle  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mills_and_bhuna

External Link/Members Only
Sorry if it's a few months ago but here goes
Location - Budget hotel in centre of Edinburgh . I gather that she's changed venue now though .
Price - £120 for the hour .
Comms - Emailed her before and arranged time . Texted her when I parked up and she asked me to phone so she could hear my voice . Probably for security . She then gave me room no. and instructions / directions for lifts.
Meet - Usual hide behind the door and ushered me in and greeted by big smile so a good start . Petite ( 5ft. 3 maybe ), Indian descent ,and slim and pretty face and black lingerie and high heels .
Had a kiss and a cuddle and a little chat once sitting on the bed . She is very chatty and has a strong Geordie accent so not always easy to follow when she speaks fast . May not be to everyone's taste as she does rattle on a bit but I found her really engaging in a kooky/ditzy kind of way .
I'd had a shower so I just had a freshen up in the bathroom and got down to business . OWO and returned the favour for a good ten minutes and glad I did because she is very tight and did say she doesn't see black guys because she finds they can be too big . Managed best in doggy and finally popped . Only the once as I'm in my 50s so had a lie down and chat ( did I say she likes a chat ?)
All in all quite happy . I would go back but I like variety so maybe not for a few months .
Sorry if it lacks minute details but it was a few months back !

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.
I sent off a couple of texts/emails when she was in Edinburgh but never got any reply.
Moved on.

Offline Santiago

I've seen her a couple of times, really decent girl.

She has lost a lot of weight over the last year, really tight pussy, maybe to tight for some.

Hates a chat, no clock watching

:hi: