External Link/Members Only3hrs - £350
Having been attracted to her UKE profile, media and posts, I met first met Alizee a couple of months ago. This is a review of my second meeting with her; this time during her London tour.
The Girl
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so when I say that I think she is the most beautiful SP that I have ever had their pleasure of fucking, this is my opinion and YMMV. Photos on her new website are untouched and of the lass who is in her early 20’s. The combination of dark hair and green eyes again her Mediterranean skin colour is simply my favourite combination. She is tall and curvy (about a size 10) with lovely soft natural tits.
Comms and Location
Contact made via UKE PM and meeting arranged and booked by AW before they removed her account (because some lowlife cunt reported her maliciously). Afterwards there were a few exchanges via UKE and text to agree details of the meeting and hotel details were confirmed a couple of days beforehand. The hotel is a very nice hotel in Shepherds Bush, that I have actually stayed in before. Clean good quality room and easy to get past reception or as I was early I sat in the bar area with a glass of orange juice filched from the breakfast bar while I awaited the “ready” text which arrived 2 minutes before the scheduled time.
The Meeting
I knew what to expect but was still caught off guard when Alizee opened the door. In her heels she is about my height, and wearing a plain black robe (presumably for discretion as she opened the door), which she immediately started to pull apart to reveal a lovely and probably expensive new black lingerie set with proper suspenders purchased from the Westfield the day before. She looked spectacular! I didn’t even get my coat fully off before she had her tongue in my mouth bringing a proper meaning to the F in DFK. Alizee is an excellent kisser and it’s full on an constant throughout the session.
Shower and drink offered after the initial welcome and both accepted.
Round 1 was pretty much the normal sensual GFE - lots of kissing, OWO, a bit of ice play (on her) which made he squeal before she relaxed and started to enjoy what I was doing with my ice cold tongue. Alizee then asked if I would fuck her tight pussy (and it is tight, I will add). She was very wet so no lube required (none at all during the three hours); on with the condom (Alizee selected Magnum XL which fitted well and felt quite natural) and straight in to missionary. Alizee responds well to a good hard fucking and feels tight and divine. It did not take long looking into those gorgeous eyes for me to reach my first orgasm.
Lay panting at the side of her recovering while she removed the condom and gave me a quick clean up with a wipe. Spent the next few minutes just chatting and stroking each other before Little Mike became interested again and Alizee when down to give him a little oral encouragement. It was then that I decided to show her which of the toys I had bought with me and she squealed delightfully as I opened the bad and laid out wrist restraints, dog collar, egg shaped vibrator, flogger and Japanese rope. Alizee is not really a submissive so I took it easy putting all the toys to good use and adding in a little more ice play. Highlight was probably Alizee laying on her back with head off the edge of the bed, my cock in her mouth (BJ not throat fucking) while played with her pussy using my tongue and the vibrator. Told her it was time for her to fuck me so on with another condom and she climbed on top. This was a GFE style CG much of the time with her leaning forward tits pressed on my chest and kissing me deeply while lifting her arse just enough for me to fuck upwards and match rhythms. Flipped her on to her back into mish and popped for the second time.
More chatting about this ‘n’ that and all the shit she’s gone through with AW; despite that she bears no bitterness towards anyone. She really is a lovely, intelligent and charming young lady, revealing that (Fluffy Alert) she’s as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Takes me a little longer but Alizee gets me hard again pretty quickly and demands my “hard cock in her tight pussy” again. She does love cock does Alizee and is not afraid to ask for it when she wants it. Bagged up again and I reach my third pop with about 20 mins left.
Laying on my back with Alizee’s head on my chest and leg over my torso, I pretty much expected that to be it. Alizee seemed to have other ideas and playing with my cock she managed to bring it back to life. I asked “shall we....?” , rather more in hope than expectation as there can only have been about 5 mins left on the clock. Game lass; she agree but did say you will have to be quick - needless to say that this beautiful lass with her tight pussy managed to get a fourth orgasm out of me with a minute or two to spare.
Quick shower and I was out of the room just 10 minutes later. Alizee’s stated aim was to drain me and in that she succeeded. I left that hotel a husk; a very satisfied smiling husk.
Summary
If you are into a gorgeous girl with a lovely personality and cracking attitude providing you with a really good vanilla GFE, then Alizee really is top drawer in every respect. The AW problem so discussed on UKE has seemed to provide Alizee with an opportunity to move on with her own website and a new approach to escorting. I understand we will see her tour more in 2018 - I’ve travelled to Durham and now to London to see her; I do hope she makes it to the East Midlands.