External Link/Members OnlyWent to see Emma Sunday 12/11/17
Communication extremely good via txt and phone
Location end terrace house free parking
Nice clean home
Massage table set up in living room
Music a tadge loud for me but hey ho
Emma size 14– 16
Tattoos
Dressed in a mini skirt and top
Looks ok
Boobs I couldn’t put a size on them bad boys fricking huge
Long dark hair and well tanned
Had a good Crack with her
Massage
She has lots of different techniques that she uses most felt nice
I would in my opinion say wha has had no training however was ok massage
She will look sten and change anything you don’t like
Cc swipes where a little fast which gave me the impression she was going to catch me in the ball bearings ( she never )
Massage felt rushed but I was there for the full hour
I think it was just the technique
Happy ending
Yea same again for me just a tug no spark for it
Showers or a hot towel was are available
Touching
She gets them huge bangers out after she’s done your back you can touch them as you can her arse
Which she keeps tensed up
To touching of the pussy
Price
£50 no hidden extras
Would I go back ?????
No
She was a lovely lass but not my type