This meeting was in middish September, paid 40 for ¼ hour
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+
Comms – Good; called and agreed for a short while later. Text with postcode arrived quickly after call. Got to the location, called and given flat number and to come on up.
Location – Modern block of flats near budget supermarket, with buzzer controlled gates and door before gaining entry to correct stairwell. The flat itself was clean and tidy. Supermarket car park is free for one hour, but must get a ticket and display.
Lize – Whilst no face pics in publicly available photos I’m 90% sure she is the woman in the photos; IMO, and as stated in another review, she’s no looker. She’s average height, around 5ft 6, long, straight brunette hair, I’d say a size 14, good size, firm tits. I’d put her at early to mid thirties, so stated age of 29 acceptable to me.
The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it. Lize was wearing a basque/body-stocking type thing and the ever ubiquitous killer heels.
Lead into room, peck on cheek as greeting. Confirmed meet duration, where it became apparent Lize’s English is pretty much non-existent (given the female I spoke with to arrange meeting was pretty fluent, though heavily accented, there’s clearly a “maid” in the background sorting things out) and settled paperwork. I stripped off whilst Lize went and stashed it.
On her return Lize stripped off the body stocking and indicated I should get on the bed. She then reached for a johnny and applied to my still limp dick. Brief OW that just about got me hard then sex in CG for a play with her tits (which for me are the saving grace for this WG), then onto doggy when I filled the johnny.
Got dressed and left.
Would I go back ? No. The previous review had warned me she wasn’t going to be that good looking, even allowing she’s got the body type that I gravitate towards, she’s just too plain to want to see her again.