Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VALENTINA DELICIUS - Stepney Green - Formely "Kerol sweet girl"  (Read 636 times)

2 review(s) for ANDRESA SEXY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

She recently changed profiles and increased prices (from 60 per half hour to 80), not sure why

Comms: efficient via text

Price: £80 for 30 min

Place: Flat near Stepney Green, council block, easy to find (how do WG get access to council housing all the time though?). Oh, she has a gigantic version of one of her old AW profile pics framed next to her bed lol. WTF?

The girl: Well. It's definitely her on the pics. Except... These pics are at least 6-7 years old if not more. Valentina is somewhere between 30-35 rather than the 26 advertised. And it looks like since her pics, depicting a hot fit blondie, she stopped taking care of herself. She's now a bit curvy (as in inactive body type) yet still attractive imo. Face is very average, great natural boobs, the rest is relatively unremarkable. She has a piercing on her nose and two under her lip

The meet: Valentina was super friendly and giggly, which gave a sign of a good punt ahead. We kissed a bit - no tongue, and I played with her beautiful boobs for a while. She tried to rush me towards putting the condom on to which I refused as it was too early. After a few minutes she went for condom on and gave me OW (OWO not on the table for 80? ugh). To her credit it was a pretty good OW, DT, good technique, a little bit of hand work along with it. We then moved to CG which was the highlight of the punt: she rode me in every possible angle LIKE CRAZY. Moved to doggy (pretty good) then mish (acceptable), and then she started wanking me right as I was about to ask for a handjob. Handjob was good and I finished there. When I left her flat, I realized I spent less than 20 minutes total with her

I was kinda considering giving this a positive because it wasn't an especially bad punt, but the disappointing looks, OW only, and clock watching made me put neutral.

Goods:

- Cute even though photos are deceiving
- Nice boobs
- Great OW
- Great CG

Bad:

- Disappointing looks
- Clock watcher
- No OWO
- A bit overpriced for the service

For 60 I'd have been fine with this, but 80 for her seems a bit overpriced for sure

Offline The_Don

Formely "Kerol sweet girl"

Some details about her previous profiles linked below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg1762435#msg1762435

KEROL SWEET NAUGHTY
External Link/Members Only
Town:   Hatfield
County:   Hertfordshire
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Orientation:   Bi-curious

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:22:30 am by The_Don »

Offline PilotMan

I visited her last week and those pictures are at least 10 years old. The one with dreads is recent BUT it is edited with that clever software that makes you look thinner  :thumbsdown:.

I don't reckon the pictures that Sinz put up are her either  :unknown:, if they are, again they're 10 years out of date. She's easily a size 14 and well out of shape, facially she looks like she's had a hard life.

And I'm pretty sure that KEROL SWEET NAUGHTY isn't her either.

She's going to get a negative from me when I do the review based purely on the fact of the deception on the pictures.

Offline user1437

And I'm pretty sure that KEROL SWEET NAUGHTY isn't her either.

The verification pic for Kerol Sweet Naughty is definitely a younger her. Plus she used pics on the "Valentina" profile that I've seen on the Kerol one before (yeah she's been on my hot list for a while)

Anyway not a good deal and as you said completely out of shape

Offline king tarzan

Was interested in seeing her at 1 stage
Rang her was based in Brixton I think
Sounded nice but once I enquired on dfk sounded extremely hesitant. .. and her height stated in cm amounted to 5'4..
So gave her a miss otherwise wasted trip.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac