Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile vs verification photos scam / B&S.  (Read 666 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

It's just dawned on me that a heck of a lot of profiles on AW, especially it seems Romanian ones are totally premeditated B&S. These two recently appeared in my catchment area and without some serious makeover and plastic surgery there is no way that they are the people that have 'made' the profile.

Am I right in thinking the profile is made and then used time and time again with different photos and descriptions in different areas by different pimps? On the second profile the Girl has a tat over her left tit on the verification pic but no tat on the profile one and it's been left on whereas the 1st profile it's hidden. Sneaky sods these EEs' making it more difficult when choosing a bit of 'fresh' to know who is going to open the door when you get to a meet!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:57:13 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Fallen58

The second one has clearly been cobbled together. Different hair colour/boob size etc. Plus, when they show their verification pic but hide their face on the other pics, I become suspicious.

Offline DrConners

Am I right in thinking the profile is made and then used time and time again with different photos and descriptions in different areas by different pimps? On the second profile the Girl has a tat over her left tit on the verification pic but no tat on the profile one and it's been left on whereas the 1st profile it's hidden. Sneaky sods these EEs' making it more difficult when choosing a bit of 'fresh' to know who is going to open the door when you get to a meet!

Your overcomplicating your selection process IMO, any WG or pimp has the potential agenda to manipulate a profile to attract punters (like an Angler fish if you want  ;)  )

I stick by a basic rule that if the nationality stated on the profile is Romanian, Brazilian or Chinese then I am much more wary of making a booking - doesn't put me off entirely, I've fucked a few Roms that were great.

If in doubt & there's no info on here you have 2 choices, TOFTT or move on  :unknown:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Your overcomplicating your selection process IMO, any WG or pimp has the potential agenda to manipulate a profile to attract punters (like an Angler fish if you want  ;)  )

I stick by a basic rule that if the nationality stated on the profile is Romanian, Brazilian or Chinese then I am much more wary of making a booking - doesn't put me off entirely, I've fucked a few Roms that were great.

If in doubt & there's no info on here you have 2 choices, TOFTT or move on  :unknown:

What I'm trying to say is that I thought (after speaking with independents) that the uploaded photo was actually the Girl in the profile photos but without her face obscured. Always assumed the hidden verification photo was hidden because they didn't want their face shown publicly. Now I know that the photo doesn't necessarily have anything to do with who you see. This has been discovered through personal experience on a few occasions but more so from reviews and experiences read about on here.

I can be a bit slow sometimes and this is one of the them. Having been punting for around 25 years I'm amazed at how much I've learnt from this forum since joining up in July and am still learning. Thanks to everyone who gives this info and input, tis much appreciated  :).

sean70

Pal treat veri pics with a pinch of salt ditto profile pics.

The only reliable source are reviews preferably UKP ones. If you can't find any then be prepared to be confronted with all sorts of shit when the door opens to grab your hard earned papers. Profile swapping, B&S is rife and until more punters start walking (I know easier said than done when your desperate to bust a nut) it will continue!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Pal treat veri pics with a pinch of salt ditto profile pics.

The only reliable source are reviews preferably UKP ones. If you can't find any then be prepared to be confronted with all sorts of shit when the door opens to grab your hard earned papers. Profile swapping, B&S is rife and until more punters start walking (I know easier said than done when your desperate to bust a nut) it will continue!

I'm suspicious by nature Sean and am getting worse when it comes to profile pics and info. It never used to be like this either you used to be able to pretty much rely on a Girls profile on AW. Not any more :(.

Online scutty brown

Cupid

AW profiles are bought / sold / traded / borrowed on a regular basis.
Some girls buy new profiles "off the shelf" from profile farmers - the going rate is £35-50 quid. They're created usually by the same people (older Romanian women usually) as arrange the girls travel tickets to get here, but there are also (well hidden) agencies on the internet. The profile is created using someone who looks very plain and boring with no makeup, making comparison with a girl in full makeup difficult so the profile has a wide range of possible users.
There's also a trade in second hand / recycled profiles, especially those that say "British" as nationality or have good feedback: they can trade for a few hundred quid. Thats why putting back feedback on a profile can piss a girl off badly: it kills the trade value of her profile

Why do they do it? Many reaons. Some girls are too thick to create their own profiles. Others have problems providing the required documents. EE girls like to see their profiles ready for use as soon as they arrive, but AW rules don't allow that to be done: they have to be here in-country. And of course some girls just want to work off someone else's reputation

James999

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Cupid

AW profiles are bought / sold / traded / borrowed on a regular basis.
Some girls buy new profiles "off the shelf" from profile farmers - the going rate is £35-50 quid. They're created usually by the same people (older Romanian women usually) as arrange the girls travel tickets to get here, but there are also (well hidden) agencies on the internet. The profile is created using someone who looks very plain and boring with no makeup, making comparison with a girl in full makeup difficult so the profile has a wide range of possible users.
There's also a trade in second hand / recycled profiles, especially those that say "British" as nationality or have good feedback: they can trade for a few hundred quid. Thats why putting back feedback on a profile can piss a girl off badly: it kills the trade value of her profile

Why do they do it? Many reaons. Some girls are too thick to create their own profiles. Others have problems providing the required documents. EE girls like to see their profiles ready for use as soon as they arrive, but AW rules don't allow that to be done: they have to be here in-country. And of course some girls just want to work off someone else's reputation

Thank you Scutty. That's a very interesting and informative read and explains about the dowdy looking attire, expression and lack of war paint in the verification photos. It's like buying a business with an established customer base, assuming the profile has good feedback. Cheers.

mrhappypants

Cupid I will add the little that I have gleaned to Scutty’s response but should preface that I cannot be sure of my facts. 

AW allows users to report members they believe are using deceptive profiles.  I have used this extensively with mixed results.  I have reported a TS who repeatedly tried to set up a profile advertising as a genetic female using his own pictures.  The profiles (3 so far and counting) were all removed within hours of making the report and without being able to “prove” he was a TS.

I reported a profile that was a clear bait and switch and I had the veri pic.  AW did not ask for proof but again took the profile down within hours.  However, I also have experience of the opposite, where I have reported a clear B&S and my report has been ignored.  By and large, the verification process provides a greater degree of assurance and it is worth reporting deceptive profiles being as specific as you can in the report.  It is not fool proof, but it can work.

As I understand it AW will respond to a report by asking the SP to reverify, sending a selfie with a current news paper.  You can work out for yourself where this will catch out a deceptive profile and where they can get away with it. 

Finally, AW has been policing Verification more strictly catching out Poles (that I know of) who had longstanding profiles established on fake identities.  Both Sweet Chantelle (then of Old Street) and Aleksandra (Acton) had to reprofiled (loosing lots of positive reviews) because of this.