Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Australian Abbie?  (Read 6055 times)

Anameinprogress

I came across her profile before and liked the look of her but wasn't too sure as there were no reviews. So just wondering if anyone has seen her recently or mabye under a different profile?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

Would be surprised if she was an independant Aussie at £120 ph.  :unknown:

Offline keij

Would be surprised if she was an independant Aussie at £120 ph, and does incall only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Just want to add my 5 cents here

Ignore the picture with the Snapchat filter, its putting something on her head and super changing her looks to prettier - wipe that from your minds.

The other pic where shes looking away and her tits looks a little like they could head rather south naked

The other pic I believe will show a true reflection of her looks in person, tits not as big as other pics, legs a little dumpy and she has that moody Kelly Osbourne look going on. She also looks like she will be quite short.  :unknown:

Be interested if anyone TOFTT and reports back  :dancegirl:

Truest picture?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking away so perhaps not best to judge looks

Snapchat filtered, ignore this one

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:31:40 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Malvolio

A phone call with her should be enough for you to work out whether she's an Aussie or not - that accent is unmistakable

mjonir

First post here :) I've been lurking on and off for a while, so hey :p

I actually went to see her today. I'll do my best to write a coherent "review"... my reactions usually boil down to "it was good!" or "it sucked!", so I'll make some effort to be detailed:

We chatted a bit, I showered, we spoke some more and then we got into things. Imho she's a beautiful woman and she has a great personality to boot (it also helps that she's really easy to talk to, despite the fact that I made a newbie mistake when I arrived in the foyer that I won't go into). The first and second pictures up there are genuinely how she looks, but one thing I have to mention is that they do not do her ass justice. At all. It's HUGE (in a damn good way, haha). Probably spent a bit more time kneading it and watching it jiggle than I should have. I also really enjoyed her bj, and she was amazing on top. I've never been able to finish through sex and I didn't this time either (pretty sure it's me!!) but today was the closest I've ever gotten.

From my gushing you can tell that I thought Australian Abbie was great and that I would definitely recommend her services. I actually decided to post for once and write a glowing review because I feel she deserves it. Or it could also be because she's 100% my type, and if I had a gf like her I could die happy :p

PS: I didn't request a formal booking so I can't leave a review on AW, and I'm not sure if this is the right format to leave review for somebody here (?), but there you go :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:26:16 pm by mjonir »

Offline Kingc

I actually went to see her today. I'll do my best to write a coherent "review"... my reactions usually boil down to "it was good!" or "it sucked!", so I'll make some effort to be detailed:

We chatted a bit, I showered, we spoke some more and then we got into things. Imho she's a beautiful woman and she has a great personality to boot (it also helps that she's really easy to talk to, despite the fact that I made a newbie mistake when I arrived in the foyer that I won't go into). The first and second pictures up there are genuinely how she looks, but one thing I have to mention is that they do not do her ass justice. At all. It's HUGE (in a damn good way, haha). Probably spent a bit more time kneading it and watching it jiggle than I should have. I also really enjoyed her bj, and she was amazing on top. I've never been able to finish through sex and I didn't this time either (pretty sure it's me!!) but today was the closest I've ever gotten.

From my gushing you can tell that I thought Australian Abbie was great and that I would definitely recommend her services. I actually decided to post for once and write a glowing review because I feel she deserves it. Or it could also be because she's 100% my type, and if I had a gf like her I could die happy :p

PS: I didn't request a formal booking so I can't leave a review on AW, and I'm not sure if this is the right format to leave review for somebody here (?), but there you go :)

Jiggly you say...  :)

Is she fresh of the boat with a strong Aussie accent?

mjonir

Jiggly you say...  :)

Is she fresh of the boat with a strong Aussie accent?

Not Aussie enough to make you think "fresh off the boat", but strong enough that you'll notice it. She's definitely Australian :D

Offline Marvinmoon

I'll wait til we get another review as this one looks too suspicious  :lol:

Offline PLeisure

hi - this isn't a review. You can paste your own (as opposed to tagging thoughts off someone else's) by clicking on the 'Post Review' link, top menu bar. That way, each WG builds up an identifiable aggregate that punters can make an informed decision from.
It's also worth looking through this re: format
External Link/Members Only  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:16:26 am by PLeisure »

mjonir

hi - this isn't a review. You can paste your own (as opposed to tagging thoughts off someone else's) by clicking on the 'Post Review' link, top menu bar. That way, each WG builds up an identifiable aggregate that punters can make an informed decision from.
It's also worth looking through this re: format
External Link/Members Only  :hi:
I was kind of worried about bumping this thread but I don't want to NOT reply and sound ungrateful, so... thanks! ^^

I'll wait til we get another review as this one looks too suspicious  :lol:
You got me! I lied! She hit me on the head and when I woke up my shoes were gone, there were stitches along my waist, and both of my balls were missing :P

Can't fault you for being cautious/distrustful because I normally am. Just checked and she's taken her ad down (either that or I suck at searching) so seeing her isn't an option now, but at the very least I can promise she defo was who she said she was

Anyway sorry for bumping the thread, just wanted to respond ><

Offline Tonyleung

May I ask? What services from her likes list were recieved? Thanks.

Offline LLPunting

The ad isn't down so #fakethorshammer obviously has a problem hitting mouse buttons.
States she's away, no phone number but active today. 

She originally started at 110ph and then as soon as she was mentioned on UKP it went up to 120.

Photos seem genuine, she's a plain looking Aussie of sturdier stock.

No thanks to "mjonir" and "his" "review" we still have no idea which services were confirmed or denied and the quality of them.

No extras mentioned but neither were included services so her OWO specialty may or may not be behind a paywall.

If you must box-tick an Aussie then go ahead but if you're heading North of 120ph you can probably find a hotter surfer chick to tick it with.

Offline Tonyleung

Yep. And Mjonir is unlikely to provide any meaningful reply anyway.

mjonir

Seriously? What's with the hostility?

Fair enough, my comment doesn't count as a "review", but there's really no need for snide remarks about my username or what I will/won't do. At the end of the day I was just doing my bit to contribute. I also still feel like her ad was down on the day I looked as I found her ad pretty easily right now by doing the exact same search. Again, no need to insult me, I can hit buttons just fine

@Tonyleung: No problem :) Nothing "fancy"... head, vaginal penetration in different positions, and finished on her stomach
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:22:19 pm by mjonir »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Profile appears active again with phone number & recent login. Also new Feedback on aw dated 31/01

I know we should take profile with pinch of salt, but some of the wording has me getting wood  :coolgirl:

fingers crossed we get some fresh and promising intel...because to be honest her likes list is fairly vanila for £80 30 mins :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:15:16 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline spherbess

how did you get in touch with her? i'm a first timer on aw with no feedback and have emailed her with no reply, would really like to see her!
Banned reason: No reviews in over 4 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline MajorPayne

how did you get in touch with her? i'm a first timer on aw with no feedback and have emailed her with no reply, would really like to see her!

Have you tried calling her?   +447553057762

Offline spherbess

nope haven't tried calling her, thought since she hasn't replied to my message that calling wouldn't be right, i have messaged her again thought. do you know if she's a lot more receptive to calls? i'm new to punting so haven't worked out the 'etiquette' lol

Have you tried calling her?   +447553057762

Banned reason: No reviews in over 4 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Malvolio

Unless the profile states that emails are preferred, calling is the best way to go.  You can judge more about a WG once you've actually spoken to her.