External Link/Members Only30mins incall £70
Wow , where to start with this !
I mainly go for massages with he, but have been keeping an eye out for something special and when I first saw Alizee I was very interested , as the reviews from others started appearing on the site I knew I'd have to try and see her.
I'd actually tried to see her a while back but times and dates didn't match , anyway sitting at home last night I fired off a message on UKE which was replied to and a meeting set for the next morning.
Alizee place is very discreet with plenty of free parking nearby , didn't have any trouble at all and was given clear instructions on how to enter the property .
Now I've not had sex with a wg for a while , as I mentioned it usually massages that I do , so my heart was racing going up in the lift and by the time I got to the door I was a mixture of nerves and excitement , the door opened I walked in , turned around and wow she is a truly stunning girl , greeted with a nice kiss .
I needed the toilet ( must have been the nerves ) but I remember looking in the mirror at my self and mouthed "fucking hell " came out and Alizee is in her underwear laying on her back across the bed.
We had some nice kissing before we got undressed , onto some nice OWO before I returned the favour with some RO.
Then it was on with a condom and Alizee got on top , soon changed to doggy with was really good , and finally into mish , finished with a lovely facial. Cleaned up and sat chatting for a bit .
A very positive experience and one I'd like to enjoy again, no clock watching , no rushing in fact I was in for 40mins all in all . Highly recommended.