Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jazzmine Edinburgh tour  (Read 2538 times)

6 review(s) for Jazzmine Thai (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, for those whom the title isn’t clear enough, this is a TS review, so last chance to look away now. 

Comms:
Mixture of text, with a phone call when at the location. Oddly wasn’t given the flat number, but she opened the door when I reached the landing. Could have been awkward for her as the postman entered the block a minute before me. :D I’ve seen Jazzmine before and she recognised me right away. :yahoo:

Flat in Georgie, not far from Tynecastle. Ok, easy enough to find and get to, but bathroom was a bit grotty and on the small side. Still, not there for the décor and she’s used different locations on each visit, so unlikely she’ll be back to that flat.

The meet:
Jazzmine was wearing the same red bra and knickers set from her gallery. Very pretty girl who if you passed in the street would never guess was TS. One big change from previously is that she’s now sporting teeth braces. Don’t know for how long and didn’t ask. Handed over the money (£130 for an hr) and jumped in the shower, see comments about bathroom. Back to the bedroom and was offered a massage which I declined. Didn’t take long before Jazzmine was fully naked. OWO both ways, followed by sex in several positions, with her encouraging me to fuck her tight arse harder in doggy. Don’t be fooled by her slight frame, this girl can take an anal pounding, well as hard as I could provide it anyway. :blush: Finished with some mutual masturbation and her cumming, then a cuddle and catch up, before leaving pretty much on the hour.

Summary:
Not one for the size queens, but ideal for beginners to the TS scene or those who might be worried that the lady will be better endowed than them. ;) Apart from the bathroom, the only other negative aspect to the meet was some rather hesitant, light, kissing. May be related to the braces as I remember her being better in this regards before. Visits Edinburgh a few times a year and won’t be the last time I see her.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 02:55:50 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Knight Templar

Have been looking at this profile for awhile , seem to be some mixed reviews, some  reviews saying she is only bottom with others saying she is top and bottom. ,  a good and honest review , thanks for the update.
you never know one of these days I might pluck up the courage and try a TS.- after all you only live once.
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline whiskyfan

Forgot to mention in the review that Jazzmine's had her balls removed (ages ago). Despite that, she can get hard and will offer to fuck you. However, tbh she's so small that I don't reckon you'd get much out of it. I could be wrong on that, but I'm not putting my arse on the line to find out. :D

Offline Knight Templar

Forgot to mention in the review that Jazzmine's had her balls removed (ages ago). Despite that, she can get hard and will offer to fuck you. However, tbh she's so small that I don't reckon you'd get much out of it. I could be wrong on that, but I'm not putting my arse on the line to find out. :D

:thumbsup: