Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya - Solihull - Bad experience  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Blackpanther

Visited here months ago early morning desperate for a bit of relief. Greeted by yaya and shown to a small room to undress. Shortly after she returns and whilst she does nothing for me I can get an erection for just about anything. All of a sudden like after 2 min she starts grinding against me whilst making ridiculous noises. Embarrassing to say i still shot my bolt then composed and did a second round . Left feeling disgusted as she sounded like a woman who smoked 20 a day and isn’t really attractive at all.
I know this seems harsh but we’re pAying for a service and I was disappointed to waste my money there , Shaba in worcs is not much more and in terms of looks she’s amzimg

Offline Sinz

Offline Littlefoot

Visited here months ago early morning desperate for a bit of relief. Greeted by yaya and shown to a small room to undress. Shortly after she returns and whilst she does nothing for me I can get an erection for just about anything. All of a sudden like after 2 min she starts grinding against me whilst making ridiculous noises. Embarrassing to say i still shot my bolt then composed and did a second round . Left feeling disgusted as she sounded like a woman who smoked 20 a day and isn’t really attractive at all.
I know this seems harsh but we’re pAying for a service and I was disappointed to waste my money there , Shaba in worcs is not much more and in terms of looks she’s amzimg

I think this is the place, not Solihull, but not far away

External Link/Members Only