Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite request  (Read 1355 times)

Theting

Hi guys, first post so sorry if I've missed the answers already!
I'm new to punting and looking for a petite cute girl that does anal in Cardiff.
I been lurking around the forum for a while but have a free weekend and want to enjoy it!
Any suggestions will be welcome
 :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

If you can travel, you could try Jessy Bee in Port Talbot

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Cymro72

+1

+2 Everytime I see JB mentioned on this board I think must put a booking in again.

Offline Corus Boy

This one is unknown to me but looked the part for you.

UNTIL, I ran the profile through UKP;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

So this post is more a warning and not a reccomendation!

The bad vibes should be locked into the profile number, so look carefully below this post.

Theting

Thanks for the replies all.
That's exactly what I'm looking for, apart for the bad reviews and B&S. I looked on her AW profile but the reviews are blocked, too many red flags for me this time.

I did send lilith a message on AW (even if anal is off the cards, not clear what if she's in the mood really means) but haven't heard back from her.

Theting

+2 Everytime I see JB mentioned on this board I think must put a booking in again.

I can, but maybe not this weekend, do you have a link my Google skills let me down?

Theting

External Link/Members Only

Thanks buddy. I'm that was in a couple of weeks and she sounds like what I'm looking for!

Swansea lad

What area of PT does Jessy bee work from?

Offline Cymro72

What area of PT does Jessy bee work from?
She is very close to PT but giving the area might expose her to the locals. Why not drop her an email and ask?

Swansea lad

I did. I'm seeing her next week.