Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BABE ALEXA - Stratford  (Read 11995 times)

1 review(s) for BABE ALEXA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DomUK

Decided for my birthday punt i would see Alexa she had a certain look about her which attracted her to me so i texted her what i wanted and what time i would be arriving. She agreed the comms were very good and i arrived at the location which is not very discreet as it is right infront of a school but when i went no one was around so it didn't bother me. Alexa opened the door and she looked even better in then in the pictures she has very nice eyes and big lips and her body was equally as nice with nice boobs and a great ass. She greeted me with a kiss and some nice conversation before we dealt with the paperwork i opted for a shower as it had been pretty hot. Once i had finished she led me to the bedroom which was of a decent standard she started with a massage which quickly led to OWO and some Deep throat in which see managed to take half of my mandhood we then processed to Missionary with involved alot of DFK which i enjoyed then some doggy and some Cowgirl action which i really enjoyed we then did doggy and missionary again before she finished me off with a hand job. all in all it wads a very good punt.

Pros

Beautiful
Very nice body
Great attitude
Good Comms
Can take a good pounding

Cons
Oral could be better abit but saying that it was pretty damn good

Links: External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Offline skittish

She's seems to be rising in popularity the list of extras puts me off a tad.

Great way to celebrate your birthday though if you enjoyed it.  :drinks:

Offline punk

Decided for my birthday punt i would see Alexa she had a certain look about her which attracted her to me so i texted her what i wanted and what time i would be arriving. She agreed the comms were very good and i arrived at the location which is not very discreet as it is right infront of a school but when i went no one was around so it didn't bother me. Alexa opened the door and she looked even better in then in the pictures she has very nice eyes and big lips and her body was equally as nice with nice boobs and a great ass. She greeted me with a kiss and some nice conversation before we dealt with the paperwork i opted for a shower as it had been pretty hot. Once i had finished she led me to the bedroom which was of a decent standard she started with a massage which quickly led to OWO and some Deep throat in which see managed to take half of my mandhood we then processed to Missionary with involved alot of DFK which i enjoyed then some doggy and some Cowgirl action which i really enjoyed we then did doggy and missionary again before she finished me off with a hand job. all in all it wads a very good punt.

Pros

Beautiful
Very nice body
Great attitude
Good Comms
Can take a good pounding

Cons

do you think 19 yrs old looking at some of the photos i would say mid 20s

Offline punk

She's seems to be rising in popularity the list of extras puts me off a tad.

Great way to celebrate your birthday though if you enjoyed it.  :drinks:

lot of extras  :hi:

Offline skittish

lot of extras  :hi:

The thing with extras is I don't always know what I might want until we get started. So it puts me off a bit I'd rather they say it's £80 for the basics or £120 for the works that way you can just go with the flow.

I thought she looked quite young TBH.

Offline DomUK

Well she told me she was 20 which when looking at her she looks abit older then that i'd say 21 -22 not older than that

As with the extras i agree there are alot i was tempted to go with CIM but decided against it as the oral has to be amazing to get me off

Jedi Apprentice

Seen Alexa a couple of times - always been good punts. I've done 80ph plus 20 for CIM.  I know there are other WG's on AW offering more VFM  - but I like her look and enjoy fuckiing her. 

sumbodyelse

You guys talking about her? Maybe she changed her profile for a new one, because I searched for the older and did not get it..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

You guys talking about her? Maybe she changed her profile for a new one, because I searched for the older and did not get it..

Yes, that's the same girl - thanks for pointing out her new profile.  When I saw her a few weeks ago I paid £80 for 1 hour - she's now upped her price to £90.

Offline Oggytoo

I saw Alexa this week.  Paid £80 for the hour which included owo and fairly deep FK. No CIM for me.

I have to say I had a cracking time.  As always with me, its the enthusiasm or otherwise of a girl that gets me going.  Alexa was great.  English is good, she cracked a few jokes and made me laugh.  No inhibitions and gives a very good impression of enjoying her job.

For full disclosure (and I should add that none of this will stop me seeing her again):

- absolutely no pressure on extras.  Not once was I asked if I wanted to pay more.
- two rounds for me which is enough. 
- the house is fairly discrete, away from the main roads in Stratford, but I'm sure the neighbours will know what's going on.
- not as pretty facially as I expected.  I still 'would' if I met her in the pub though. 7/10?
- tits are fairly small. Pictures are accurate. B cup I'd say. 

I have a feeling about this one that she will stay for a couple of months and then move onto other things.  Just has that little bit more about her than some others.  £80 is proper VFM.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

LL

..and back down to 80..
I know.  It's like she read my comment and changed her rate back.  You can all thank me later.  :hi:

Offline dami3n

Pros

Beautiful
Very nice body
Great attitude
Good Comms
Can take a good pounding

Cons

I'd been to the flat before and wouldn't say it was discreet - i'd wager everyone on the street is aware

friendly girl with a nice slim figure, chatty and easy to talk to, offered a drink and a shower to start both duly accepted.

we started with lots of DFK and moved into 69 and OWO was frankly terrible, its' not just the comedown i felt remembering my last OWO I'd experienced which was Jessy189 :thumbsup: but it was like she wrapped her lips around my candy cane and just stayed there :unknown: ...was tempted to ask her when she would get started? we had a nice vibe and she sounded like she was enjoying the RO ...perhaps she couldnt' multi task?

she interupted proceedings to remind me not to CIM - no chance of that happening as her talent was seriously lacking in that area, anyway I decided we needed to escalate matters and asked if she would go cowgirl - she just flat out said no, she wouldn't be able to do that, the last girl I saw in that flat said the exact same thing - SHY EVE discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9461.msg186994#msg186994 asked why and she said she was not comfortable and preferred mish/doggy and there's really only three ways forward from there, argue over her poor attitude towards delivering a good service and being a lazy cow to just lie back and take it, accept what's on offer or walk - it was already a negative at this point,

the rest of the session was mish/doggy and over the hour booking she basically put in zero effort, there was sex but nothing remotely sensual about her service, there's an almost tomboyish cuteness about her but the conversation was the highlight of her service

pleasant enough don't get me wrong but I've never been a fan of WG's that are only into receiving not giving, it was utterly vanilla and if I'd tried really hard I could have coaxed some of that from the GF

as it's a second time once i confirm the location is that address I will cancel
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 02:19:21 am by dami3n »

Offline NightKid

That's odd, I saw her today and found my experience to be more of the opposite. The positive highlights, for me, were:

1) Very prompt & brief comms.

2) Good showering facilities/selection of hygiene products available, for an East London location.

3) Deep & husky voice that made her sound mature-ish and dominant, which I found to be quite sexy. Surprised nobody drew attention to that aspect of her before.

4) Despite what I said about her throaty voice leading to her giving off a domineering vibe, she can be very sensual. I was having her massage my back at the start and after awhile, she leaned her body over mine and did this thing where she started licking my ears & neck. It was so erotic, I considered blowing my load there and then while having her continue doing that.

5) Has a great sense of humour and was able to make dirty talk funny.

6) Smelled great & had the 2nd freshest pussy I've eaten.

7) Speaking of pussy, hers was pretty tight. Enough for me to get that 'want-to-blow-your-load-now' feeling again when I started upping the pace in missionary.

8) Before we got to missionary, I wanted to try a couple of other positions but it didn't work out well and junior didn't like that. I asked for a wake-up call, to my embarrassment, so like a trooper ... she persuaded him back to the frontlines with her mouth.

9) I'd opted for the hour + an extra facial like many others as well ... and I'm happy to report that after I shot my colours on her face, she continued to rub my candy cane on it to apply the finishing touches. I'm not 100% sure on this next bit as I was in a post-orgasmic haze, but I think she used the wetwipe I passed her to spread it even more as she started talking about the benefits of cum on skin. Ah, and she was okay with me paying for the extra after I'd done it ... I had mentioned to her if I could, in case I wasn't able to hold it in while we were shagging and popped in the condom.

Naturally, there were some negligible negatives as well. Among those were; light FK (medium tongue contact), no fingering, and different person answering the phone (the one I spoke to initially had a cutesy voice unlike hers, but I don't think it was a maid because the place only has 2 rooms upstairs and I didn't see anyone below.) And yes, her BJ techniques have been much criticised by others for not being the greatest ... but I find myself more accepting of it lately because I'd rather my only pop happen during sex instead.

Oh, and @LL ... you were right, she does indeed read UKP. It was brought up as I was leaving, and I didn't understand her then.
Edit: But seeing your comment now, I think I get what she was trying to say.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:05:30 am by NightKid »

LL

Oh, and @LL ... you were right, she does indeed read UKP. It was brought up as I was leaving, and I didn't understand her then.
I told her to read UKP as decent WGs like her will I think actually respond and adapt to the feedback they get here.  Also it would benefit her too if she joined - she could get bookings via PM as a lot of WGs do and it's an easier way for people to ask about her availability.  A downside is that she might get a lot of shit from certain members as other WG members have.
I've not been back to see her since my own visit but that's just because I have so many different girls on my hotlist.  Alexa would be a safe option for me - I know that I'll have a great time.  It's just there's something more exciting in seeing a girl for the first time.  As for her oral skills.  I went for OW as I always do.  I didn't mind her licking, sucking my balls though and she paid more attention to this than any other WG has in the past.  So for me, her oral was really good.

I'd been to the flat before and wouldn't say it was discreet - i'd wager everyone on the street is aware
Twice in your post you refer to the "flat".  She's working from a terraced house.
Your experience sounds completely different to mine (and most others' here).  Maybe she was having an off day? (if you actually saw her).

Offline what-a man

Her updated page link

@dami3n, could you confirm that this is the girl you saw coz I am a bit hesitant to see her as a result of your feedback.

Offline dami3n

I told her to read UKP as decent WGs like her will I think actually respond and adapt to the feedback they get here.  Also it would benefit her too if she joined - she could get bookings via PM as a lot of WGs do and it's an easier way for people to ask about her availability.  A downside is that she might get a lot of shit from certain members as other WG members have.
I've not been back to see her since my own visit but that's just because I have so many different girls on my hotlist.  Alexa would be a safe option for me - I know that I'll have a great time.  It's just there's something more exciting in seeing a girl for the first time.  As for her oral skills.  I went for OW as I always do.  I didn't mind her licking, sucking my balls though and she paid more attention to this than any other WG has in the past.  So for me, her oral was really good.
Twice in your post you refer to the "flat".  She's working from a terraced house.
Your experience sounds completely different to mine (and most others' here).  Maybe she was having an off day? (if you actually saw her).
I've been to a few flats lately so mix up in description ...also I'm not english so I use the term loosely as any domestic dwelling, duplex, bungalow, terraced ...inside a room I'd just say flat

...i digress - yes I saw her, pixxxxxxx st next to the school, white washed terrace.

That's odd, I saw her today and found my experience to be more of the opposite. The positive highlights, for me, were:

1) Very prompt & brief comms.

2) Good showering facilities/selection of hygiene products available, for an East London location.

3) Deep & husky voice that made her sound mature-ish and dominant, which I found to be quite sexy. Surprised nobody drew attention to that aspect of her before.

4) Despite what I said about her throaty voice leading to her giving off a domineering vibe, she can be very sensual. I was having her massage my back at the start and after awhile, she leaned her body over mine and did this thing where she started licking my ears & neck. It was so erotic, I considered blowing my load there and then while having her continue doing that.

5) Has a great sense of humour and was able to make dirty talk funny.

6) Smelled great & had the 2nd freshest pussy I've eaten.

7) Speaking of pussy, hers was pretty tight. Enough for me to get that 'want-to-blow-your-load-now' feeling again when I started upping the pace in missionary.

8) Before we got to missionary, I wanted to try a couple of other positions but it didn't work out well and junior didn't like that. I asked for a wake-up call, to my embarrassment, so like a trooper ... she persuaded him back to the frontlines with her mouth.

you say opposite but your points 1-8 i don't believe i disagreed with, i did say she was pleasant, cute, friendly easy to talk to among other compliments - i did however make the point that she didn't try.

you have not praised her BJ technique or her 'actively' engaging ...cowgirl? reverse cowgirl? any creative positions and such - what's left in my opinion can only be vanilla but I accept that's fine for some, I just need a WG to do more than lie back and take it.

so on the contrary your experience was not opposite - your expectations were just less.

@dami3n, could you confirm that this is the girl you saw coz I am a bit hesitant to see her as a result of your feedback.

that link is dead but yes it's 100% her, she has a tattoo on her inside wrist of baby simba (as i can't see her profile if that's obvious then nevermind). as I replied to Nightkid above she's pleasant enough, my negatives - just me, was on her BJ and her putting herself about during the session - too passive ...for me, it's got to be SOOOO much more engaging on the WG's, there was more banter than sensuality though she does have a good sense of humour.

as i said on the two occasions I've been to the end of terrace house the girls I've seen have passively laid back and refused to go topside, as a paying punter that's a negative for me, I'm happy to alternate and largely do most of the work but when I ask politely and a WG just says NO end of :unknown: it's a huge turn off, maybe I've been on a lucky run of WG's that set about me and go for it but this was a let down ...expectation and such

but your experience may be in line with the majority of the thread or I met her on an off day ...as they say

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:49:37 pm by dami3n »

LL

that link is dead but yes it's 100% her, she has a tattoo on her inside wrist of baby simba (as i can't see her profile if that's obvious then nevermind).
She's got a tattoo on her ankle.  It's OK you said you weren't English.  Maybe you're from Sweden.  Vrist is Swedish for ankle.
Anyway, OK you got me - you passed the test :P
Just I had a much better time than you did and I'm more often than not, disappointed from my punts.  This girl is great in my opinion.

Offline NightKid

A) you say opposite but your points 1-8 i don't believe i disagreed with ...

B) you have not praised her BJ technique or her 'actively' engaging ...cowgirl? reverse cowgirl? any creative positions and such - what's left in my opinion can only be vanilla but I accept that's fine for some, I just need a WG to do more than lie back and take it.

C) so on the contrary your experience was not opposite - your expectations were just less.

A) What I meant by "more of the opposite" is ... she sounds like a 'Negative Neutral' experience for you because of your issues with her techniques & lack of enthusiasm, but she was a 'Decent' for me because I found her okay-ish technique acceptable & she was engaging enough with my requests.

B) Like I said in point 8, I wanted to try several other positions and I did ... cowgirl & doggy. It just wasn't great compared to missionary plus doggy was awkward so that was why I lost my erection a little. And I didn't praise her BJ skills because it didn't wow me but it certainly wasn't bad either ... again, acceptable.

C) Now you're just talking rubbish. You've been around long enough on this forum, so you should know that I'm among the guys with higher punting standards in the sense that I always expect FK, OWO, & RO at the very minimum for my punts & tend to criticise those that don't offer it. Since she has satisfied all 3 criterias, I cannot fault her for having an average technique if I were to be objective ... otherwise I might as well have said the punt was utterly crap because I got slightly turned off by trivial stuff halfway through. Also, if I want an out-of-this-world OWO I would be seeing my top BJ girl instead of Alexa now, wouldn't I?

Offline gorebridge

Good grief - she's 7 years younger than when I saw her in 2014!  :sarcastic:

Offline NightKid

They age backwards, haven't you heard?  :sarcastic:

Offline Jason1971

Saw her the other week and a neutral bordering negative for me. Limited kissing reasonable owo and cim but poor hygiene. Enquire shower broken but she could have used the one over the bath that I did.

Offline punk

Prossie years are not based on the Gregorian calendar.

Offline SamLP

19  :lol:

I first saw her 2 years ago. She was in her 20's then. The last time I saw her was January last year. She had put on a bit of weight, blamed Christmas but looking at her pictures Christmas seems to have been everyday. Her service at the beginning was excellent and those lips were made for kissing. They were soft and she was a good kisser and an energetic fuck too, but like several girls who are in the business a long time and don't have the foresight of retaining business she became hardened & arrogant, her service declined considerably. Funnily enough I never reviewed her.

Offline gorebridge

Prossie years are not based on the Gregorian calendar.

Obviously not - she's aged 5 years in 3 weeks  :lol:

Still younger than she was 2 years ago though  :rolleyes:

Offline gorebridge

I think she's back with a new name and bigger lips, still 24 though!  :D
Is it her?
External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

I think she's back with a new name and bigger lips, still 24 though!  :D
Is it her?
External Link/Members Only

Thats her. Popular is in Tower Hamlets not Newham. :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

Thats her. Popular is in Tower Hamlets not Newham. :unknown:

You're right, POPLAR is in Tower Hamlets, looks like it's a POPULAR place with prossies.  :hi:

Auto-correct is annoying!!

Offline punk

You're right, POPLAR is in Tower Hamlets, looks like it's a POPULAR place with prossies.  :hi:

Auto-correct is annoying!!

She had a mixed bunch of reviews,if i remember correctly.Popular in some quarters. Poplar seems to have a regular setup of Hungarians coming and going if its that place near Blackwall station.