Author Topic: NaughtyOphilia-RoseX - Baker St - (Outcall)  (Read 3098 times)


6 review(s) for NaughtyOphilia-RoseX (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
7 review(s) for NaughtyMiss-C (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Christos

ttps://www.adultwork.com/3380873

1hour outcall

I’ve seen this girl 3 times (twice in Baker St once in Aldgate) but not for a while but if I’m rating others I have to include her.

3 things make her stand out. First the Baker St flat is the nicest location I’ve ever done this in. Second, the magnificent bust (not overly big but a gorgeous shape) and third I’ve never seen a girl cum so hard from oral. Quivering etc. For me it was a huge turn on. Plus when she sits above you she gets quite aggressive which I like (although I’m not into domination).

I’d have seen her more but she’s a little pricey now. As a one off treat you’ve got to see her, especially if you’re into using your tongue.


6 review(s) found for NaughtyOphilia-RoseX linked to in above post (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Definitely looks hottest of your 3 (if it's really her in pics)  :drinks:

Restrictions on service seemed ok but doesn't give rimming and no fingering when she's so into receiving oral?  Bit of a red flag at her price point.  Shame.

Subslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I hesitated months ago and missed out big time with this girl..She used to be £150.00 for the hour. Gutted..She looks great.


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I would like to see this honey but she does not see asian men...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

buttermilkfriedchickenlov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have added her to my 'ebony' hotlist on AW! Hopefully I will get to see her next time I'm in London. I don't know if it's a blessing or curse that I don't live in west London lol.

Offline Fugly


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I would like to see this honey but she does not see asian men...

Bit of a chip there KT... She's an equal opportunities racist, she only see's white guys.