Author Topic: Alizee21 Durham sexy.. pretty.. interesting..French Girl....  (Read 2570 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only

I liked what I read and had to wait for this beauty....business in area again so business.....

Expectation: GFE with sexy girl as YHB have all reviewed her so well and positively so thanks to you all for the sure bet..

Comms: good by UKE and txt her AW account is trashed 3 years no weeks notice 1.5 hrs £170 Lizzies...

Venue: nice modern appt good facilities bed and mirror (redundant for me) parking up the street 3 min walk....

Services: GFE FK/DFK RO OWO covered sex in mish and doggy  anal £30 (NT) and other stuff she is not shy..

The girl: tall statuesque 5'10"ish long dark hair pretty 8-9 size 10 slim not toned natural 34 D tits great smile and soft lips racing strip I like this sexy package...good English..better French....a little weegie..lol

The meet: arrived directions and instructions given for locating her into appt and met by Alizee tall and smiling wearing sexy bra panti suspenders combo (seen in UKE images?) and housecoat...this seems to be a NE thing?..hugs and kiss.. paperwork and shower done on to bed for rub and tug FK down for RO she has a shaved pussy with racing stripe..love this..sweet small clit finger and tongue combo insert one finger gently to g spot but no big O although she liked I guess judging by the moans and occasional rubbing tits and holding hands.More FK and then DFK probably the best Ive had in a long while she gently pushed her tongue into my mouth whilst fully kissing and it felt so good.  Onto Bod Mhor and male mumm licks OWO nice and wet and gentle but BM was not behaving so some hand and lick MM and ready for action...mount in mish very tight and I particularily liked the FK in situ flip to doggy rounds of lick MM and mount in mish to completion. Wipe up hugs and chat as we had time...but I needed to be off for another meet so up and shower and gone in 1hr 45 mins. I wasnt aware of any clockwatching as per previous review comment..

Conclusion: I am glad I met Alizee and I know she can be naughtier than this meet. I wasnt at my best but I had waited a long time for her..this is a downside..she is a very interesting girl and has some real life experiences for one so young...she enjoys her work and is very professional (but cute) for such a short time in this trade...she told me six months but I think she has a plan so good luck to her. I will revisit as I really enjoyed her ...her AW account is trashed but I think there are enough of YHB that will keep her busy for a long while. I will try anal next visit if poss and will be interested to try out some additional positions utilising her well positioned viewing mirror. As usual

Happy Punting....... :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review. This was her old AW for indexing purposes. External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, I have my second meet with her tomorrow, she is a class act  :thumbsup: :hi:

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice review, I have my second meet with her tomorrow, she is a class act  :thumbsup: :hi:

Lucky bastard! :diablo: I've had the pleasure just the once BUT I'm on a promise for her next Glaswegian tour  :yahoo: :thumbsup:

northernsky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has she left adultwork?

Oh yes, you mention it   :lol:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:58:48 am by northernsky »

Offline CELICA GT

Has she left adultwork?

Oh yes, you mention it   :lol:
[/quote
I have seen Alizee today,  Alizee is currently sorting out her own website, should go live next week, she will be announcing this on UKE.
I did a review not long ago but She is as effervescent as ever and looked stunning in her French Maids outfit   :yahoo:

Offline Sir Punt

Up there with Emily fox as is "one day I will" punts. Cheers for reviewing

Offline Eurypides

Had my second with her recently.  Just as good as the first.

Thanks for the review.