Author Topic: Scarlett - Masquerade Girls, Stockton  (Read 1234 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since I was able to indulge due to travel so, it was good to be back in the UK and head up to Stockton to see the very lovely Scarlett for the 2nd time (forgot to review)
Booked in for 30 mins, £60.

A very clean and tidy apartment in a very safe, discreet area in Stockton with ample free parking - one of the nicest apartments I've ever punted in.
Scarlett is as described but also has a genuinely cheerful & happy attitude towards the customer and the task in hand - it's clear that she put's 100% effort into her job and it's easy to tell that she enjoys it.

We started with a gentle massage followed by some RO & rimming in which she made all the right noises (and it didn't feel like she was reciting a script to a porn movie) :thumbsup:

This girl gives an amazing BJ (owo) making full use of the tongue stud and maintaining full on eye contact - I didn't last very long and finished on her very ample chest - for big natural boob lovers, this girls boobs are really quite something - although normally, I prefer small boobs, hers are all natural and quite a sight.

Very enjoyable session and I will return.

Offline toon972

Nice review FB, I take it is another new girl and not Sophia.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Sounds like a good one, might have to make the effort to get to Stockton!  Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

Cheers, my friend. Always good to find a worthwhile punt on Teesside.

Offline JoshuaNE

Sophia is now Scarlett. Not sure why the name change. Different name but still the same great service by the sound of it.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nice review FB, I take it is another new girl and not Sophia.

PM sent to you :hi: