Author Topic: Holly Angel - durham  (Read 2072 times)


6 review(s) for Miss Holly Hell (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online waynekerr600

Fancied a short notice meet. The picture of her arse on aw drives me mad so thought i would contact. Advertised rates are £50/15 min £70/30 min. I wont pay those rates so sent a cheeky text will you do 15 min@£40 to which the reply came yes.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A few ping pong texts followed by a quick phone chat. Sounde really nice on the phone -directed to a new block of flats in carville.

Holly is really attractive. Age looks about right. Tiny in height and really curvy. Very friendly. Flat was lovely and clean. In my haste to meet holly we hadnt properly agreed services. Wanted foot worship sex and cim but holly wasnt keen on the cim due to the price reduction.

Went for a little foot worship followed by sex with holly on top then missionary. Rather odd experience in that i found holly very attractive but whilst pumping away it was clear that 'little wayne' was up for a marathon when id paid for a sprint. I little oral followed followed by hand relief and COB.

Overall a very pleasant experience. Wish Holly was a 40/60/110 girl however she might be very rushed off her feet if she was.

Offline CELICA GT

Fancied a short notice meet. The picture of her arse on aw drives me mad so thought i would contact. Advertised rates are £50/15 min £70/30 min. I wont pay those rates so sent a cheeky text will you do 15 min@£40 to which the reply came yes.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A few ping pong texts followed by a quick phone chat. Sounde really nice on the phone -directed to a new block of flats in carville.

Holly is really attractive. Age looks about right. Tiny in height and really curvy. Very friendly. Flat was lovely and clean. In my haste to meet holly we hadnt properly agreed services. Wanted foot worship sex and cim but holly wasnt keen on the cim due to the price reduction.

Went for a little foot worship followed by sex with holly on top then missionary. Rather odd experience in that i found holly very attractive but whilst pumping away it was clear that 'little wayne' was up for a marathon when id paid for a sprint. I little oral followed followed by hand relief and COB.

Overall a very pleasant experience. Wish Holly was a 40/60/110 girl however she might be very rushed off her feet if she was.
£130 for 60min I'm afraid in the words of Duncan Banatyne 'im out'

Online waynekerr600

very fair point CGT.  I was happy with £40/15 min but will resist any of the £50 girls

Offline AgedCases

Those tits look so big and lush! On my to-do list.

Online waynekerr600

Those tits look so big and lush!

Oh yes. It's that picture of her arse that kills me.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
At £110 or possibly £120 she looks great but not quite enough to justify £130 for an hour

I should try some of the OP's negotiating skills  ;) :hi:

Online waynekerr600

I think she would be mad busy of she was 40/60/110.

Offline CELICA GT

At £110 or possibly £120 she looks great but not quite enough to justify £130 for an hour

I should try some of the OP's negotiating skills  ;) :hi:
I suppose shy bairns and all that  :hi: